how many times have you been refused?

hmm.. lets see...

i would say around 3 times.. how about your self? :)

only once, and i still think i'd like her if i saw her today :(

but, i've got my girl now, so it's all good :D :D :D

once.

i've been too afraid ever since then. :: sigh ::

:paranoid: :ponder: :dead:

plus, there's only been one other girl i've had my eye on since then too. but i still don't have all the feelings that i had from my first.

i have been turned down only a couple times, but those couple of times hurt and it makes every time after that when u ask a girl out, that much harder. oh well, girls dont understand how hard it is for guys, i think. from my experience i have learned that becoming good friends with the one that u like is a lot easier and that way u truly know the person before hand. being a guy is tough sometimes.

Never been refused, in that sense, no. But then, i am not one to go looking for love. It has always managed to find me. They say it finds you when you are not looking and i believe that. But having said that, my partner and i separated some time ago...:ermm:

Originally posted by Keldyn

They say it finds you when you are not looking and i believe that.

:ponder: i haven't been looking for years...

love hasn't found me yet. :ermm:

that's why i am STILL single. maybe i should look. errmmm...under the couch?

3 times on the same girl....then when we were alone she pounced on me and...well....u know ;)

We have been together now for almost 1 and 1/2 years and I love her very much :)

Originally posted by Obraxis

3 times on the same girl....then when we were alone she pounced on me and...well....u know ;)

lol, maybe that's the trick~!

hmmm, don't think Neowin allows that many numbers, it's close to about INFINITY ... umm got shot down (sorta) last night too. She one of them confused shorties but it's all good. She's only here for da summer. She's sorta my best friend but she goes to school in NC and i'm in CT. She came home for da summer and while she was back in NC she was telling me all this that she wanted me (which she admits) but she "sometimish" where her attraction gets stronger and weaker sometimes, plus she just got outta the relation from NC so i guess it's just bad timing or whatever.. but YO WHY ARE WOMEN SO CONFUSING!!!!

I could get other girls but i really want that one...

take a look..... my "friends"

http://geocities.com/shotta35/friends.html

my ex (and future girlfriends can't know that) hehe

/edit

If i got this girl tho thas wifey! I have wanted her for 3 years now and thas the only girl for me!

Originally posted by sphere

never

cause i don't go after them.

they go after me.

Maybe I couldn't believe in this.

R u very handsome??? Tell the truth please, don't fib.

dating or sex? haha. i have never been turned down when asking a girl out. although 2 of the times out of 4 i didn't even really ask directly it kind of just happened.

sex wise i have always done the turning down, haha. damn horny girls just don't respect a man's decision of no sex. anyways, i got cheated on by my first gf because i wouldn't put out, how sad is that? :(

and now i'm single... because i'm too weird