how many times have you been refused?

You never know, she might not choose him. I've been in the situation before and know what it feels like, you always think she's gonna pick the other person! It really sucks when the girl actually does pick the other person though. But keep your head up, theres a girl out there somewhere for you. Just gotta wait for her to turn up. :)

- ZX

Originally posted by ZeroXero

You never know, she might not choose him. I've been in the situation before and know what it feels like, you always think she's gonna pick the other person! It really sucks when the girl actually does pick the other person though. But keep your head up, theres a girl out there somewhere for you. Just gotta wait for her to turn up. :)

- ZX

Unfortunately I've been in the same situation plenty of times and I'm not the one chosen.. :(

Never actually looked for it either, it has always come to me, and to my suprise it has happened alot, i dont like being alone, and i really havn't had that problem in a while. Alone is bad, :ermm:

Originally posted by Pruska

I dont like being alone, and i really havn't had that problem in a while.

Who's a lucky boy then?

Originally posted by sp00nman

Unfortunately I've been in the same situation plenty of times and I'm not the one chosen..

One day it'll just all come together. I've been in the situation before and sometimes it has worked out, but most of the time I'm not the 'chosen one'. :ermm:

Originally posted by sphere

:ponder: i haven't been looking for years...

love hasn't found me yet. :ermm:

that's why i am STILL single. maybe i should look. errmmm...under the couch?

lol some of yous guys are crack ups..

mmmmmmm.......me ? mmmm....never....hahaha

why? because i never went after anybody.....but nobody even came to me either...........--.--.......i'm still waiting for love to come to me.........^^

Sometimes you have to go looking for it. By all means wait for it sometimes, but there are times that if you go looking you'll find it easily.

100th Post!!!!

- ZX

Sometimes you have to go looking for it. By all means wait for it sometimes, but there are times that if you go looking you'll find it easily.

100th Post!!!!

- ZX

pretty much true though..i agree with zx..sighs..

gurls are just playing with our mind sometimes...sometimes u cant live without them..sometimes..u hate them so much u feel like putting them to extinction..but after all..if no gurls in this world..i doubt there is us or them too?...i not sure what i`m talking about...haha

the person that u like or love..is better to go for it..rather than sitting down and waiting for the right moment and approaching it!..

wuik-signing off

I'm beginning to think I myself have just been refused by one of my lady friends. Yeah, i know, hard to believe isnt it !??!:p .I replied to an email she sent me about a week ago and still no reply. And i know she has received it. :ermm: I would speak to her personally, but i have not seen her in a couple weeks now. I'm actually starting to be quite concerned for her. Don't know what to think. Women eh? :ponder:

Thats a rather harsh way of refusing you, just ignoring you. I bet theres some other problem and it aint that she's refusing you! Come on man, you're Keldyn. How could she refuse? :D

- ZX

Yeah, I agree with wuik, if you sit down and wait sometime it'll just annoy you and nothing will come of it.

KoL: keep us updated.

- ZX

sighs..so truez...girls girls girls...

KoL: keep us updated..see how things go...=)

:cool: :cool:

Thats a rather harsh way of refusing you, just ignoring you. I bet theres some other problem and it aint that she's refusing you! Come on man, you're Keldyn. How could she refuse? :D

- ZX

True true.:p I am not normally one to share my personal life like this but alcohol has this wonderful effect on me where i just no longer care:P It is interesting that she would not send me a reply, this i agree with. What is more concerning is that she has been (atleast from my point of view) avoiding me. As the days roll on by with no contact ones mind starts to think up all kinds of possible scenarios. I wonder if i may have crossed the line too much. Who knows? I would much prefer to speak with her in person, but it is not possible right now. So i am forced into the agony of waiting and hoping. It is torture i tell ya:ermm:

Yeah I get that - if a girl I like stops contacting me I get paranoia that I stepped over one of her lines or something. Then my mind goes wild with all the sorts of problems that could have caused it.

You gotta share your personal life with us neowinians! We'll help you out! Heh. :D

- ZX

well today shes talking with him

I've talk with alot of friend (boys and girls) and all think that what hes doing is wrong, if he is one of my best friends and cousin he wont do that, I'll tell you guys what she decide. she cant be so stupid.

share with us...we`ll be glad to help...haha..

hmm..alcohol is smooth u can tell u that..it really brings u out of everything..and u can be happy and way u go..hey..all the neowinians...dont take drugs okayy..haha..

hmm..keldyn..its pretty true though..zx also pretty much related.. girls can just bring u hang wired or also can make u the happiest guy on the planet..but some guys tend to make gurls life miserables which is those ba****d who take the gurls away from us not so good looking once..and using their good looking or those rich a** types..

sighss...we`ve got good hearts..but some gurls are just blind though..haha..;) ;)

Originally posted by KoL

I've talk with alot of friend (boys and girls) and all think that what hes doing is wrong, if he is one of my best friends and cousin he wont do that, I'll tell you guys what she decide. she cant be so stupid.

KoL: best of luck..haha..hope u`ll get her though..:) :)

Originally posted by KoL

The thing about girls is if you give them the chance it can come between friends. Thats why I put my best friends above my girlfriend. However, what your cousin is doing is well out of order if he knows you like her. Dont give up though, theres still a chance she'll see through all the **** and figure out you're the nicer guy. :cool:

- ZX

The thing about girls is if you give them the chance it can come between friends. Thats why I put my best friends above my girlfriend. However, what your cousin is doing is well out of order if he knows you like her. Dont give up though, theres still a chance she'll see through all the **** and figure out you're the nicer guy. :cool:

- ZX

hmm..zx..we are like stalking this thread..haha..anyway KoL its better much true though..dont waste time..that cousin of yours might just think that he can get other gurls just like that..

i might be wrong..but what he is doing..ermm..smoewhat quite out of the picture..and aint the way it supose to be..

girls girls girls...:p :p

Well I've helped out a few people and want to see them get the girl they wants, thats all. :D

Keep us updated the lot of you. I'll help where I can. Always avaliable on MSN at dalettanner@hotmail.com.

- ZX

well..icic..me too..well we are glad we could help among our neowinians..=)

...well good luck to all of u guys..anything about girls girls girls..post it up right here...:lick: :lick:

hmm...:alien:

Originally posted by KoL

well I'll not give up

I cant stand here and watch, I need to fight for that love

well...gogogo!!..u can do it!

:) :)

..heehhe..that`s the way gurls like it..haha