how many times have you been refused?

I've been refused just once when I was 16. Hehe... It must have been to fresh for me to ask a girl out. So we decided to be just best friends, and best friends we were.

However, I turned 3 girls down. Now, I'm feeling bad for those 2 girls. :) I should have gone out with them. Hehehe... but it's too late now. :)

mmm....actually i have been refused for three times now.......still working on the third one><" hope some miracle could happen.......

I agree with what you guys say.....Girls are too difficult to understand too confusing!><"

Shottta35 bugga all the others mate just go after that paige sheila, shes probably got the IQ of a brick but her knockers would make up for that.

@ Kintamanate: I think he means how many times have you been turned down when asking a girl out or for sex.

I've been turned down about 3 times maybe, and it does make it harder to ask girls out. I dont think they actually understand how hard it is for a guy. We have a really hard deal when it comes to getting together, all they have to do is wait for a guy to ask them out, or if it dont happen then ask him out if they want to. But mainly it's us who have to ask the girls out.

I agree girls are way too confusing also.

- Zero

Originally posted by fishie

even being ugly ive never been refused with my keen sense of humor. :)

^^ that is pretty nice~ hopefully i am as lucky as you are to find those kinds of girls~

Well, never, but I've never asked. Know why? I bet you don't, so I'll share. :p

Here's how I figure it. I go to a small school so if I ask a girl out and get refused then I am totally screwed because I'll have to see her every day from then on which would be soooo embarassing, and I just couldn't live with that so for now, I don't take the chance. :p

your choices are half chance, so are everyone elses

so why not just bite the bullet and see what happens

you wanna walk around till ya 18 and leave school before ya finally have a go at asking a sheila out?

Simple... everytime I have the guts to ask. Every school-sponsored dance... it feels like I either have to bribe/hire someone to slow-dance w/ me for some reason. I simply don't understand it.

i have only been refused by one girl, but it the one girl i really want to be with... and this was like a month ago... yet like many of you have said, i am still trying... isn't it weird that we keep going back... damned women being so confusing... this girl will mess around with me when she is in the state, but when she goes back home she only talks about how it was wrong to do what we did.... (she is very religeous) women are crazy

hmm lemme think...about a couple dozen times (havent bothered counting for over 2 years now) :s

now days (like always) the only girls i can get are girls over the net (some of them are pretty cute/hot lol) n its hard as hell for me to get a local relationship since i cant stay friends with a local girl for more than a certain amount of time for some reason :s...4 girls in 2 months :(...one didnt reject me, but stopped hearing from her, then a girl i liked turned from a nice girl into a *****y as hell girl who wasnt EVER nice at all anymore :s, then it was a girl who i liked alot n it sounded like that she liked me alot also, then i told her that i really like her (or i asked her out :s) n she turned from a total sweetie to a total bytch, then the last girl (i'm still friends with her) started out acting like she had a crush on me n stuff, then a few days later i started liking her, then all of a sudden we stop liking each other that way, then we became friends with benefits (but i never got any advantage from that :( :( ) n we had huge plans for this summer but then she changed her mind n now we're just friends...god i have a bad love life....but thats the most girls from here i liked within a 2 month period lol

I'm like 6/8 (6 yes's out of 8 tries).... but doesn't matter now cause I've been with the one I love for almost 20 months now so it all worked out :p.

Originally posted by Silvorgold

hmm lemme think...about a couple dozen times (havent bothered counting for over 2 years now) :S

now days (like always) the only girls i can get are girls over the net (some of them are pretty cute/hot lol) n its hard as hell for me to get a local relationship since i cant stay friends with a local girl for more than a certain amount of time for some reason :S...4 girls in 2 months :(...one didnt reject me, but stopped hearing from her, then a girl i liked turned from a nice girl into a *****y as hell girl who wasnt EVER nice at all anymore :S, then it was a girl who i liked alot n it sounded like that she liked me alot also, then i told her that i really like her (or i asked her out :S) n she turned from a total sweetie to a total bytch, then the last girl (i'm still friends with her) started out acting like she had a crush on me n stuff, then a few days later i started liking her, then all of a sudden we stop liking each other that way, then we became friends with benefits (but i never got any advantage from that :( :( ) n we had huge plans for this summer but then she changed her mind n now we're just friends...god i have a bad love life....but thats the most girls from here i liked within a 2 month period lol

heh bad love life? my first gf cheated on me after two months but she apologized and i decided to give her a second chance (bad idea). one day while she was at my house, she called some guy on my phone and started talking about how great last night was and that they should do it again...so i asked her what they did and she said "we f---ed". so yeah... that was gf number one.

gf number two said she loved me and wanted to marry me and then all of a sudden dumped me the day after that ::shrugs::

gf number three was the exact opposite of gf number two and therefore i didn't like her at all :( so i told her it was a mistake and we broke up after two days (no real pain to anyone here).

gf number four was gf number two again (i guess i like giving second chances). we dated for four and half months this time and then she told me that she had only planned to date me for two months so she wouldn't have to worry about finding a boyfriend over the summer and dumped me and told me she didn't love me.

so don't feel so bad ;).

Originally posted by ZeroXero

Man, girls can be so harsh sometimes, B|47ch35.

They can make you feel like god and they can make you feel like **** :(.

I dont need no sheila to make me feel like god..........

I know im god, my avatar handle says it :p :)