Mac desktops

Yes I don't know why tho!!! :blink: :wacko:

Well I don't know what the deal is. I tried viewing in Phoenix and IE. WK's last pic and both of yours have gotten cut off halfway down. The bottom is missing.

yeah same here! bottom half is cut off and the whole image is stretched. looks fugly... :crazy:

it's because they are attatching the image instead of just upploading it somewhere and useing an img tag to display it. i guess the board has max dimensions of attatched image displays, hehe.

Hey guys i was just wondering if someone could send me some screens of ChosenOS. If you can please send them to bwolken1@binghamton.edu, I would appreciate any help. I would needs screens of the basic controls that would need to be skinned for windows, so like active/inactive windows, check boxes, scrollbars, ya know. Thanks! Cheers!

Hey guys i was just wondering if someone could send me some screens of ChosenOS. If you can please send them to bwolken1@binghamton.edu, I would appreciate any help. I would needs screens of the basic controls that would need to be skinned for windows, so like active/inactive windows, check boxes, scrollbars, ya know. Thanks! Cheers!

You do know that ChosenOS was originaly a theme for Windows, right?

Alumite X for Mac

Wall I got today...don't remember where....

Eclectic collection in the dock...

http://www.digitaljames.com/f1th.jpg

Big

Nice. Wallpaper really fits in.

You know you don't have to use Grab though, right? Apple+Ctrl+Shift+3 will place the screen in the pasteboard, so you can just paste it into Photoshop or whatever. Exchange the 3 for a 4, and you can select the area you want to grab.