Newcastle will win a trophy finaly!

Your joking right. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Roy Keane. They have all commited themselves to Man U. They are all still in the team after so many years. ^ wow rely y?

585692411[/snapback]

Who has been after scholes roy keane or phil neville like??? Theyve commited cos noone wants them its not like there are top clubs after them ???

Ryan Giggs had interest from inter milan ealier in the season and he came out and said he wanted to move on to a top european club so he aint exactly fully loyal is he now ?

Who has been after scholes roy keane or phil neville like??? Theyve commited cos noone wants them its not like there are top clubs after them ???

Ryan Giggs had interest from inter milan ealier in the season and he came out and said he wanted to move on to a top european club so he aint exactly fully loyal is he now ?

585692487[/snapback]

GD POINT I AGREE WIT HIM

You keep yourselves wrapped up in your little world, arguing is just pointless and it's not gonna change anything, Enjoy your false dawns ;)

585692564[/snapback]

Enjoy match of the day ;)

You keep yourselves wrapped up in your little world, arguing is just pointless and it's not gonna change anything, Enjoy your false dawns ;)

585692564[/snapback]

i will do m8 :sleep:

honestly, i don't know what you guys are talking about, but please, bash the team, sport etc., but do NOT break the rules.

no personal attacks, vulgar language etc.

got it?

i dnt care **** face weva we win nefing or nt as long as i get 2 get ****ed in kik **** outta sum scum in sum makems on way ome aswel  :laugh:  :laugh:  :rofl:  :yes:  :yes:  :woot:

585692306[/snapback]

Glad you got banned. We generally request that n00bs post in English.

For you guys who were taking the mick saying shearer wont be at newcastle next season ;)

Sky Sports News announced on Thursday night that Alan Shearer will be playing for Newcastle United next season.

It's a little unclear precisely how this story has come out and although it's reportedly been confirmed by Shearer there's an absence of direct quotes or video/audio footage to accompany the story.

However we can confirm that their information is correct and Alan Shearer will be a Newcastle player next season - his tenth at St.James' Park (who mentioned the word testimonial?)

The usual pre-match news conference takes place on Friday morning at 9am - but this story will take precedence over the Villa buildup.

We're aware of the fact that the date of this press conference is April 1st - but this isn't a wind up.

There had been hints in recent weeks that the number nine may have had a change of heart, most recently when boss Graeme Souness told reporters in Dubai:

"I'm not a gambling man but if I was a gambling man, I would bet he will be playing for Newcastle United next year."

And Souness had also pronounced himself:

"really hopeful and reasonably confident"

of Shearer playing on next season when asked by Mick Lowes on Radio Newcastle in February 2005.

That night Souness went on to say:

"I want him with me."

Meanwhile Newcastle Chairman Freddy Shepherd was quoted in the Daily Mirror in early March as saying:

"He has said he will quit but, listen, I said I loved my wife when I left her this morning. Wait until tomorrow morning. Things change.

"I believe in my heart of hearts there is a good chance Alan will play on next season. He?s got the Premiership goals record and I know he wants Jackie Milburn?s record too.

"I know what Alan?s like. That is going to be a carrot for him if he does not break it this season. I know I would love to see him break that record.?

• 3 weeks later...