Newcastle will win a trophy finaly!

And i think you'll find that with this game called football, winning the match is the primary goal  :rolleyes:

585692312[/snapback]

rele i fort it was makin sure u broke sum1s legs? :s god i rele get confused sumtimes cheers m8 4 puttin me rite :angry:

No Problem...i understand if that tricky concept went over your head ;)

585692333[/snapback]

jus cos wer the hardest supporters in the prem the only team in england tht could compete is milwall :yes:

jus cos wer the hardest supporters in them prem the only team in england tht could compete is milwall :yes:

585692349[/snapback]

I AGREE WIT HIM HES CLEVER

IQ OF BOUT 200

;) ;)

Wow, now i am scared, i better leave this thread before i get chavved :|

585692368[/snapback]

WOW CALMED DOWN NO 1 SED OWT BOUT CHAVS UNLESS U R

U REALLY R THICK

Yeh, wow i would have never thought of a plan so cunning that it just might................fail. And if you completely adore alan shearer for his 250 goals. Why not act like him and not be so utterly moronic. Alan knows Man U are better than newcastle. He's said it loads of times once on soccer am as i recall.. You probably won't even know what Soccer AM though would you?

585692298[/snapback]

Mate stop making things up will you your embarrising yourself.......Shearer has said man u are a great side but if he thought highly of you he wudnt have turned you lot down TWICE would he now !!! and if he was so ****ed off wiv us not winning anything he wud have left us by now dont u think ?? he signed in 97 he had 8 years to leave us but did he ? well hes still there , its called PRIDE mate u know as much as me how good Shearer is and u know u will never get anyone like him at your club !!! its just hard to admit from your side ;)

Mate stop making things up will you your embarrising yourself.......Shearer has said man u are a great side but if he thought highly of you he wudnt have turned you lot down TWICE would he now !!! and if he was so ****ed off wiv us not winning anything he wud have left us by now dont u think ?? he signed in 97 he had 8 years to leave us but did he ? well hes still there , its called PRIDE mate u know as much as me how good Shearer is and u know u will never get anyone like him at your club !!! its just hard to admit from your side ;)

585692387[/snapback]

I AGREE WIT THIS GUY HES GOT A REALLY GD POINT

;) ;) ;) ;)

No seriously i wasnt jokin or anythin. I rely wanted to know. Was it when they played there or u guys played at milwall?

585692376[/snapback]

i went t milwall 17 years ago i wa 15 in i **** myself

Your joking right. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Roy Keane. They have all commited themselves to Man U. They are all still in the team after so many years. ^ wow rely y?

Your joking right. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Roy Keane. They have all commited themselves to Man U. They are all still in the team after so many years.

585692411[/snapback]

CORRECT 6 MITE BEAT 1 IN NE OVA CASE BUT NOT THIS 1

WERE TLKIN BOUT ALAN SHEARER NOT G**BOY GIGGS

Your joking right. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Roy Keane. They have all commited themselves to Man U. They are all still in the team after so many years. ^ wow rely y?

585692411[/snapback]

cos sum1 gt stabbed