GCSE's......

we used to have a shockingly bad teacher for maths, now we hav Mr Dunn, who we call dunnage, but not to his face else he would knife you. hes a legend at maths though. my coursework is ok, the first one with the **** teacher was a B, that was a thing called guestimate then i got A* with subsitute teachers that didnt help and that was the cross-corners investigation it was algebra so i found it much easier. got RE tommorow... oh im ****ting my self... NOT. its only half a gcse and its pretty stupid so there :p thats just my 2 pennies on the lesson. Good luck all!!!

Ive just done my maths paper 2, and god damn it was easy! there were a couple of awrkward questions, but other than that, clean sailing

Ive just done my maths paper 2, and god damn it was easy! there were a couple of awrkward questions, but other than that, clean sailing

586067761[/snapback]

So if their were arkward questions when it wasnt 'god damn easy' was it :blink:

Got Geography Paper 4 (Higher) In 1h..

Tomorrow I have Chemistry in Morning and Design in the Afternoon

2 Exams today, Maths I do Intermediate and I thought it was easy (AQA)

Also some Geography Paper about maps, It was OCR did anybody else do it? It was kind of funny it was about Nuclear Power plants!

2 Exams today, Maths I do Intermediate and I thought it was easy (AQA)

Also some Geography Paper about maps, It was OCR did anybody else do it? It was kind of funny it was about Nuclear Power plants!

586068685[/snapback]

Yea i did that Paper! You Know one of teh question was which way was the Camera Facing? It was Deffantly North East, not South West. There was a big discusion after the Exam!

Edited by Peewee210

Hope everyone does really well.

i myself was able to ditch a few of my GCSES due to health reasons.

but i got 2 C's in english

D in maths (bit ****ed i didn't get a C this was my strongest subject)

science E's

History F

Business Studies G

hmm not that great. but i was allowed on to my ICT course with them grades and in the better group and have pretty good grades, mainly gettings between A and Cs in course work.

GCSE's i think are just a load of bollocks when going on to a subject courses like ICT or Mechanics. so what if the person got alot of C's doesn't make them good at that subject.

that what i have found out in my course. quite a few peopele have droped and some are doing OK but not great.

i myself sorta doing great but get hacked of that it's mostly crappy work. only good things i liked this year was hardware, programing, multimedia

most of the tutors are good but theres a few which just i don't like and i just feel why do good work when a monkey is marking it.

a few units such as multimedia, spreadsheets, presenting informantion, orgs and programing you have to do alot of paper work which anoysme because i'm not that great at paper work but very good on the practical.

some other git in my class is good at the paper work (200 pages for a total of 5 assignments, alot but not great didn't get the A i'm getting which is 70 pages! anyway he good on the paper work. but compared to me not a greater knowledge. i consider myself to be very knowledgable when it comes to computers and know alot but this bloke will agure till the cow come home saying something like power buttons do not power up the pc.

anyway work hard because it seems college want good grades in courses which really don't matter that much

Yea i did that Paper! You Know one of teh question was which way was the Camera Facing? It was Deffantly North East, not South West. There was a big discusion after the Exam!

586068866[/snapback]

It was North East because in the picture of the wind turbines close were the 4 and in distance you would see the rest of them meaning it had to be Noth East or just East I put. ;)

Just come back from AQA Science Paper 2.. it was ok i guess, nothing really hard

bbc.co.uk/schools is a good one its the BBC GCSE Bitesize, helped me alot for mine