GCSE's......

I have my english lit tomorrow :(

on:

some poems by carol ann duffy, simon armitage, pre 19-14

and

short stories from anthology

:pinch: I have English Lit and PE GCSE Tomorrow!!

English Lit should be Fine and I have Revised alot in PE!

English Lit tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Got B for my coursework though... Hmm. No biggie. I'm not stressed. I'm glad about that. I've never been stressed about exams. Clear mind, energy drink and jelly tots. That's all I need

Oh, and a pen.

Hehe, that reminded me of a poem I made a while back...

This way that way every way up way

My heart beats faster, my brain is at play

Nothing makes sense, nothing's in order

I can't wait for a feeling of bordem.

Too much going in, I need it to stop

it's coming out in shockwaves, that just won't drop

My. Brain. Stutters. Shut it up

Won't. Go. Away. Not in luck.

Two things on the table. A pen and a gun

Which do I choose, ready for the pun?

It's the pen.

The god damn pen.

Just Done my English Lit, It was alright, it was what i Expected.

The Of mice and Men part was easy, the Poam part though was Slightly Harder!

Just done my exam too.. How did everyone find it? I gotta A in my coursework so hopefully that will help! i dun questions 3 and 24 and found the question on the poems was a lot easier than the one refering to the short stories (or prose wateva u lot done)

I did the Of The Mice Men Book, the Poams i did the Middle question (Attitudes and Anti Social)

that would worry me.. usually if u think u've done well you havn't.. =/ ahh well s'all over now i guess.. got a week to concentrate on science :huh: fun!

i too just did my english lit.

lord of the flies

war poems

an inspector calls

lotf is complete s***.

i'm happy with how it went. i liked the questions.

Just finished mine @ 10.35am, how boring... i finished about 20mins early and started to graffiti Digital Soft on the table.. lol

had to do 'Of mice and men' and pre-1914 poems... *yawn

was my class the only people who did the short stories from the Anthology? no one else in our year did it, they all did novels. In my coursework, i got an A, i think i probably got a B in this, got 7 pages done

Erk, I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*.

I'm under so much pressure, I was terrified going into my English Literature exam this morning. I think I did OK.

was my class the only people who did the short stories from the Anthology? no one else in our year did it, they all did novels.  In my coursework, i got an A, i think i probably got a B in this, got 7 pages done

585969036[/snapback]

shush about quanity. It's quality, not quantity.

was my class the only people who did the short stories from the Anthology? no one else in our year did it, they all did novels.  In my coursework, i got an A, i think i probably got a B in this, got 7 pages done

585969036[/snapback]

I compared 'Flight' to 'Growing Up' for question 3 :)

Omg! did anyone have the PE Exam, That was too Easy, Everything was Common sense!!

Edited by Peewee210

As long as you've (kinda) concentrated throughout the year, then you don't really need revision

I worked my ass off during the year and the moment study leave started I didnt do any revision (just played splinter cell multiplayer)

The only hardcore revision I did was cramming the night before the exams and still managed 11 A*'s

So yah, if you worked hard during the year, there's not really much need for revision.

If not, haul ass

Oh crap, speaking of revision, I've got my as levels comin up in 2 weeks.....shmeh I'll start revising next week

[edited out some horrific typos]

Erk, I'm predicted A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*.

I'm under so much pressure, I was terrified going into my English Literature exam this morning. I think I did OK.

585969045[/snapback]

I know how you feel. It's sooooo crap, when everyone expects you to get straight stars. It means that If you get an A people act as though you've failed. English lit was also the one I was msot worried about. You had to do your stuff from opening worlds / opening lines?

I compared 'Flight' to 'Growing Up' for question 3 :)

585969059[/snapback]

i did superman and your shoes :)

Just had me DT Exam (Industrial Tech Higher) It was Easy as Pie!!