GCSE's......

Done english and electronics today.......both easy really, apart from one impossible question on a 10 bit decade counter that we have NEVER studied. As daeneth said the exam is a lot more resistant materials than it is electronics, for example we had a question about vac forming......yeah like thats about electronics. Anyone else on here take electronics? (OCR)

yay day of school. i was up till 4am last night watchin invader zim, wanted a lie in but noooooooo sum n00b had to ring me at 11 :@ and then i cant get back to sleep. im just guna slob round the house makin the most of it :p anyone got exams today?

yay day of school. i was up till 4am last night watchin invader zim, wanted a lie in but noooooooo sum n00b had to ring me at 11 :@ and then i cant get back to sleep. im just guna slob round the house makin the most of it :p anyone got exams today?

586039255[/snapback]

Yep had French listening this morning :happy:

Had my history, it was not easy, not hard, it was ok, but swaying more to the hard side. I managed to write 8 pages of garbage.

Im feeling ok about the english tommorrow as if it was like the first one then you just write to the best of your ability

History:

Medicine = :huh:

Germany = :woot:

That's how my History exam went

I've got English Language Paper 2, and my German reading and writing tomorrow :pinch:

Done english and electronics today.......both easy really, apart from one impossible question on a 10 bit decade counter that we have NEVER studied. Anyone else on here take electronics? (OCR)

586036966[/snapback]

lol ive done 10 bit decade counters but then i am doing a-level electronics :huh: got those exams next tuesday :punk:

my sisters doing her gcse's at the moment though and shes got tonsillitis :o not very well timed

i had history today. it was interesting and sometimes challenging. Who gives a damn about cowboys... really ?! and english tomorow with stupid "opening worlds" books all about frogs and trains and bullplop

I had history today too, was ok but i know i will have missed quite a few marks, hopefully i'll do good as a got an A on my mock history exam

ARGH english 2moro, thats gonna be the last time i ever have to do english in my life again !!!

8 Exams left,

English Paper 2

Maths Paper 2

Geography paper 2

Chemistry

D T

French Writing

Physics

Religious Studies

(all higher :( )

ive not done much revising at all for these.. oh well.. RE on tuesday, i think i'll be ok, maths calculator is going to f**k me up (im not to bright at maths), chemistry's going to be a bit poo because we've done nothing, all year. Electronics is like rocket science. French reading's crap... i may aswell ask for my F now. then History p2 will be hard and then physics will be quite difficult :s... i hope i do well though !

ARGH english 2moro, thats gonna be the last time i ever have to do english in my life again !!!

8 Exams left,

English Paper 2

Maths Paper 2

Geography paper 2

Chemistry

D T

French Writing

Physics

Religious Studies

586041415[/snapback]

I only have:

English Paper 2

RE

Maths

Chemistry

Business Studies

Physics

6 exams. Woot!

8 Exams left,

English Paper 2

Maths Paper 2

Geography paper 2

Chemistry

D T

French Writing

Physics

Religious Studies

586041415[/snapback]

Seeing as you have one Science Paper left, and yuou only have two papers, it means that you're doing dual award Science, which isn't higher, it's more like intermediate

Sorry, it was just bugging me :pinch:

Correct me if I'm wrong

english tomorrow, yikes, i should be ok in it. Got this left:

Maths Paper 2

Science Paper 2

History Paper 2

RE Paper 2

FN

French Reading

Seeing as you have one Science Paper left, and yuou only have two papers, it means that you're doing dual award Science, which isn't higher, it's more like intermediate

Sorry, it was just bugging me  :pinch:

Correct me if I'm wrong

586041598[/snapback]

Your wrong, buds.

My sis did higher in science, double award, got 2 A*'s.

Your wrong, buds.

My sis did higher in science, double award, got 2 A*'s.

586041632[/snapback]

Actually yeah you're right, I explained it wrong.

I was thinking of him doin tripple Science, so he gets 3 GCSE's instead of 2. I forgot that we (Dual Award) could get top grades still.

But after seeing how well your sis did, why didn't she do tripple Science?

Actually yeah you're right, I explained it wrong.

I was thinking of him doin tripple Science, so he gets 3 GCSE's instead of 2. I forgot that we (Dual Award) could get top grades still.

But after seeing how well your sis did, why didn't she do tripple Science?

586041682[/snapback]

I dont think she knew. And neither was there any need really, she's got good results from other subjects, etc., so why put more pressure on by taking more exams.

I dont think she knew. And neither was there any need really, she's got good results from other subjects, etc., so why put more pressure on by taking more exams.

586041707[/snapback]

In my school they have the same amount of lessons, but they just work through it at a faster rate. The downside is you have more exams and modules but the positive is that if you suck at Biology you can get good grades on the other two as they are all seperate exams unlike dual where if you suck on one it will affect your overall grade

tripple science, that doesnt exist.  No one in my school are taking tripple science

586041721[/snapback]

Maybe your school doesn't do it, my cousins school doesn't either. I'm guessing you go to Comprehensive school? I go to Grammar and they do them there, if you're good enough that is.

tripple science, that doesnt exist.  No one in my school are taking tripple science

586041721[/snapback]

it does exist though cos one of my m8s took it. i stuck wit the double science and got 2 A's :D