2004 - 2005 NBA Finals

even the numbers say so ...

The 2nd worst televiewing in recent year ..

First it 2003 finals ...

that Duncan is so boring!!!

Tonight's the swing game. Good chance tonight's winner wins the series. Of course Detroit has lost this game twice and won both series so ya never know. Here's to hoping for a close game for a change.

OMG this game was sooo close, made me sit on the edge of my seat alllll night. damn detroit is a bit better than i thought, but with the next two games at hime the spurs will dominate.

THANK YOU!!!! Finally a good game. Plus it helps that the Spurs won. GOOOO SPURSSS GOOOOO. :)

Horry was clutch, but Duncan needs some free throw practice. Props to Detriot for playing a real good game.

I cant beleive they leave Horry wide open.

I think they have never saw ALL the games that he have done that. :no:

Good play drawn up by Pops. And Wallace was just a fool for doubling Ginobli who wasn't having a great night anyway. Great game though. Best Finals game in quite some time. And yeah Duncan got bailed out. Not only the missed tip-in at the end but six consecutive missed free throws? Not clutch at all.

I think Larry told the guys to double the ball. The problem is that someone should rotate to cover horry.

Edited by KoL

Good play drawn up by Pops. And Wallace was just a fool for doubling Ginobli who wasn't having a great night anyway.

586094555[/snapback]

I think Dee Brown said after the game on ESPN that it is the norm to try and trap the player if he catches the ball down in the corner...so, yes, it was a great play call.

Having said that, Rasheed Wallace has got to know the situation and who he is guarding. Guys like Reggie Miller, Robert Horry, Kobe Bryant...you just don't leave those guys to double-team in that situation. That was some crappy defense.

And one thing nobody has mentioned...Tony Parker was getting KILLED by Chauncey Billups all game, so the Spurs switched and put Bruce Bowen on Billups and Parker got Rip Hamilton. Well, Parker played PERFECT defense on that last shot by Hamilton, and in fact, Hamilton threw a nasty elbow to Parker's face before the shot. I really liked how all the Spurs came and congratulated him after the game. And I can sympathize with Parker in a way. When I play ball there are alot of occasions where the guy I'm guarding will demand the ball and will tell his teammates to let him go at me because I just look the part I guess. It feels good coming through when nobody expects it.

Having said that, Rasheed Wallace has got to know the situation and who he is guarding. Guys like Reggie Miller, Robert Horry, Kobe Bryant...you just don't leave those guys to double-team in that situation. That was some crappy defense.

586096176[/snapback]

I heard that Detorit has pretty much the same exact play drawn up for 'Sheed. I mean, you have to recognize what's coming.

And the Lord said "Let there be a game seven." I'm glad. I think I just heard it's going to be the first game 7 in a finals in 11 years. That would mean since John Starks' choke job against the Houston Rockets in '94, right?

Glad there's going to be a game 7. Only way these two teams should be able to settle this.

sheed was awesome tonight

586100623[/snapback]

Well he had to make up for the blown coverage in game 5 :p. Anyway, I hope Detorit wins. For some reason I just can't stand the Spurs. I don't know why. I mean they epitomize what a team should be and I respect the players and coach but I never find myself rooting for them.