2004 - 2005 NBA Finals

Talk about turning up the D. No points for Miami in the final 4:36. That was impressive on Detroit's part. Should be a good series.

Talk about turning up the D. No points for Miami in the final 4:36. That was impressive on Detroit's part. Should be a good series.

585965314[/snapback]

Impressive? No, its just how they play.

:p

Vice King, Wade must've heard your comments lol. Played out of his mind last night. And that stuff on Chauncey Billups' 3-pointer with like 2 and a half minutes or so left looked like a Detroit defensive play. He came out of nowhere a la EVERYONE on Detroit does. Good game. I think this series is going 7, unlike the West.

Ya know I understand that TV scheduling basically controls the way the playoff schedule is set up now but this is ridiculous. Why do the teams need three days off to make the trip to the other sites? The Eastern Conference Finals got interesting last night and now I have to wait until Sunday to see the next game? That's awful. Why couldn't they at least do Friday/Saturday instead of Saturday/Sunday? There are so many other sporting events to compete with on Sundays that to me it doesn't even make sense to use the ratings argument. Maybe that's just me but I want to see these games ASAP, not wait three days in between the last and next. Kind of kills the excitement level too :angry: .

Not much of a game so far. Early fourth quarter and Suns are down by 11. It's been double-digits all game. It would be a shame if they got swept out. I kind of enjoy watching the run 'n' gun offense. Of course, the Spurs have shown they can do it but against Detroit or Miami I don't think that would be their strategy. We'll see, maybe the Suns can pull a miracle.

The Eastern Conference Finals better go 7 now. It would only be fair that these two teams take it to a seventh and final game. Wade played awesome again last night. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised he put back-to-back good games up against Detroit. Maybe it's a sign of just how close the two teams really are and furhter demonstrates the need for it to go seven.

Well Phoenix will live another day. San Antonio (in particular Duncan) struggled at the free throw line. Probbly cost them the game. Maybe this can be a decent series after all? Not all that confident but I can hope. At least we have the Eastern Conference series.

Problem is the Suns haven't been playing their normal type of basketball and the Spurs have been on fire until this last game. I think there's hope for the Suns but I'm not holding my breath.

Good, solid performance by Detroit. Just what the doctor ordered. O yes, we have a heck of a series on our hands. :yes:

Fun 'n' gun is now dead. It was fun and entertaining while it lasted. Once again it proves that defense wins chapionships. Of course, the Spurs demonstrated that they could win with offense, too. Still though Phoenix's 3-point shooting in the series, which was phenomenal until now:

Game 1: 6-15 40%

Game 2: 6-12 50%

Game 3: 5-13 38.5%

Game 4: 9-18 50%

Game 5: 5-17 29.4%

The numbers are decent but not compared to what they WERE doing. Congratulations to the Spurs. Should be a good Final no matter who comes out of the East.

When best-of-seven series are tied 2-2 the winner of game 5 wins 84% of the time. Can't be a promising stat for the Pistons. But, Wade's back injury could be huge. Miami doesn't look like the same team when he's not out there.

:woot:

the loss, i saw it coming.. wade's injury? no, i didn't see that coming, but after reading the LA times, it said that he had this pain on his side "a stabbing feeling" i've had that before, it usually goes away, which is my i am a little worried that he will be able to return for game 6.

Either way, Pistons are going to win game 6. 2 reasons why. 1. Rasheeda Wallace said so, 2. I said so.

*FAP* *FAP* *FAP* :happy:

are my eyes deceiving me? its 4th and miami is only at 45!!!??? :rofl:

did i just see Hamilton make a guesture to the ref to "suck my dick" :blink:

Edited by Vice King