2004 - 2005 NBA Finals

geez.. miami were shocking today, if wade doesn't play game 7 detroit will take it quite easily (only to be defeated by san antonio in the finals :p)

geez.. miami were shocking today, if wade doesn't play game 7 detroit will take it quite easily (only to be defeated by san antonio in the finals :p)

586017654[/snapback]

200% AGREEEEEEEEEEED

586017654[/snapback]

200% AGREEEEEEEEEEED

586017805[/snapback]

:sleep:p: Pistons in 5 against San Antonio... you'll see, Ben Wallace will put Duncan in his place.

Tonight - Heat by 4 points

Finals - Heat in 6.

Shaq simply has not been himself.

I personally think playing Duncan will bring out a fire in him that we have not seen thus far, and although Yes, Duncan has been there (what against my Knicks in that lockout season???), Shaq has been there ALOT more.

Tonight - Heat by 4 points

Finals - Heat in 6.

Shaq simply has not been himself.

I personally think playing Duncan will bring out a fire in him that we have not seen thus far, and although Yes, Duncan has been there (what against my Knicks in that lockout season???), Shaq has been there ALOT more.

586026185[/snapback]

LMAO! :rofl:

LMAO!  :rofl:

586027956[/snapback]

Yep. I forgot to say Heat by 4 with 5 minutes left then they blow the lead and lose... :pinch:

Well, what can you do, wishful thinking I admit.

Thew funny thing is I WAS ROUTING for the HEAT, and I am a die hard Knicks fan, so something was wrong anyway.

GO Detroit.

I hate the Spurs with a passion, dont really even know why I do, but I do, probably because they did handle the Knicks in that joke of a season in the Finals, so go Detroit!!!!

I want them all to lose! I hate them all! But if I would have to I would go with the Heat even though I hate them!

586032466[/snapback]

i think you're still lost in the day before yesterday... Pistons won game 7.

when he charged Ben Wallace.

earlier in the first half Lindsey Hunter did the same thing, starting with his left arm to push, and when this fruit cake did the same thing, he wasn't called for it.

when he charged Ben Wallace.

earlier in the first half Lindsey Hunter did the same thing, starting with his left arm to push, and when this fruit cake did the same thing, he wasn't called for it.

586043557[/snapback]

That's debatable, Ben seemed to be moving during that supposed offensive foul. Ginobili had nothing to do with it, that's the ref's call.

I could name off plenty of times the Pistons fouled the Spurs and there was no call as well.

Edited by ANova

Look you can't get upset at the guy for playing hard. If the refs let him get away with it then why not play as hard as you can. The fouls and FTs were nearly identical. Besides, I thought it was well-established that the Pistons need to get Rasheed involved on the offense to win games. When he takes SIX shots in 33 minutes that's not good enough.