2004 - 2005 NBA Finals

He's a cheater :crazy:

586043420[/snapback]

Wallace was flopping about as bad as Manu was last night. Whether or not that was a charge or a block, I'm a little biased. None of the games will be easy for the Spurs. I see them winning it in game 6. They will probably win game 2 and steal one in Detriot. Should be fun to watch though.

That's debatable, Ben seemed to be moving during that supposed offensive foul.  Ginobili had nothing to do with it, that's the ref's call.

I could name off plenty of times the Pistons fouled the Spurs and there was no call as well.

586044018[/snapback]

exactly, Rasheed fouled Duncan way more times than he was called for. I seen at least 3 or 4 holds that were let go by the refs.

well there is a ton of talk today about an nba lockout next season. That would be so horrible. I really hope everything works out.

586045112[/snapback]

I hear you, but last time there was the lackout and as a result a shortened season, my Knicks made the Finals! So now that I think about it, I AM ALL FOR IT. :rofl: j/k

On to the topic of the game, WOW, the spurs just shut them down the 4th quarter. That is all you can really say about the game... A complete and total lock-down by the Spurs, coupled with a complete and total breakdown of the Pistons in the 4th.

i will disagree with that they didnt shut them out, they only didnt lose or let them in.the pistons never played a team with a defence and offence. the pistons never had to play d and offence at the same time.

the last two games have been so damned disappointing :no:

really crushed my energy for the pistons.. they'll pull it off the next two games though.

GO PISTONS!

I'm guessing the Detriot will get 2 out of 3 at home. I'm just hoping for a little closer game in which the Spurs win. :)

I am hoping that detroit wins all three at home. I just want to see a great 7 game series with a few game winners and maybe some overtimes.

I guess I just miss my lakers. Well at least we got phil back. Maybe now we can actually get that 8th spot.

I think we might have a series on our hands after all. And tonight was the first time that SA allowed more than 90 points in the finals. That includes the two times they won the championship. And Duncan had his lowest shooting percentage from the field in the finals in his career. Where was this Detroit the first two games?

I'm not worried. Detriot won't be able to win at San Antonio. But props to the Pistons tonight, they played their type of game and got a win.

I'm not worried. Detriot won't be able to win at San Antonio. But props to the Pistons tonight, they played their type of game and got a win.

586066893[/snapback]

Never say never! D-Troit in seven! c'mon Sheed!

WOW i'm speechless, the game today was just amazing from begining to halftime (i didn't get to finish the second half :( )

edit:

i forgot to mention. DUNCAN GOT SWATTED! HA!! :rofl:

I guess I just miss my lakers. Well at least we got phil back. Maybe now we can actually get that 8th spot.

:cry: we'll be back next season mate, to make a run at the championship :)

:omg: Detroit broke 50 points in the first half!!!

It's pretty much a brand new series in Detroit. Talk about home-court making a difference

Edited by bigbluepride35

Wow talk about domination. 31 points. Seven players in double figures. Record for fewest turnovers in a Finals game (4).

Also noticed, NONE of the games have been close. Down to a best-of-three.

spurs fans can not use the "they just had a bad game" excuse. ginobli still ****es me off so much, all he does is run into other players, at least try to make some moves and score something instead of running full speed into wallace or who ever is in the paint. moron, one of these days you're going to hit the ground so hard you won't be back for a LONG time.

other than that. an excellent game it was indeed :D

edit:

HUGE props to Lindsey Hunter and dominating Tony Parker. oh i loved those shots.

oh oh oh oh.. and who can forget when Prince crossed over ginobli.

Oh things are looking good here in Motown...wish you could be here Vice and hang out with us at the bars...its unbelievable

the finals, wtf is going on. i dont know what to say, wtf is wronge with Det and SA they can win on the road they cant stay cloes to each other.

:cry: we'll be back next season mate, to make a run at the championship :)

586067151[/snapback]

i dont think so Kobe is not a team players i beat we will just miss the playoffs, right before Phil contract is up and kobe will start to loes a step.

This has been one of the worst finals that I can remember. None of the games have been really fun to watch unless it is your team that is dropping all the points. I don't mind Detriot winning, but it annoys me the way they are winning. I want to be able to watch atleast 1 close game this series instead of all blow outs. When Hunter and McDyess doing what they are doing, something has to be wrong. When the series goes back to San Antonio the real Spurs will show up.

i dont think so Kobe is not a team players i beat we will just miss the playoffs,  right before Phil contract is up and kobe will start to loes a step.

586077907[/snapback]

I don't understand why people say kobe isn't a team player. Look at kobes stats compared to dwayne wade, lebron james, and or tracy mcgrady. They are virtually the same. Why are the rest considered team players but kobe isn't?

they say kobe is not a team player because he is the BEST on his team. everyone else is stupid and should remain on the bench. Kobe is great.