2004 - 2005 NBA Finals

How 'bout dem Baby Bulls? Granted its Washingotn but they're looking pretty darn good so far. Starting to really pull for them since my Nets look dead in the water.

Well, there hasn't been much mentioned about them "Baby Bulls" lately, except for the occasional bigblue post so here's my take. Would've posted sooner but my stupid cable wasn't working for atleast a week.

How about Hinrich? I still think he's more important to the team then Ben Gordon (not that I don't like him though). I'm already tired of the Wizards "trash" talking. I understand you think you're good but when a guy puts up 25 and 18 against you in one night take it like a man and admit he kicked your ass. Antawn Jamison when asked about Nocioni's night he said "Happy Birthday" and left it at that. Implying it was a gift. Well Antawn what do you have to say about Gordon's night? Or Hinrich last night?

Here's what I noticed in the two games so far. Both teams have had stretches where they've struggled offensively as teams are prone to, however the Bulls have rarely struggled defensively while the Wiz just don't seem to know what to do. Sure Arenas put up points last night but the team held the bench in check and limited Washington's second chance points after the half. I think the Bulls defense will help them win this series and take atleast 1 from the Heat and any more than that would be gravy.

Well, there hasn't been much mentioned about them "Baby Bulls" lately, except for the occasional bigblue post so here's my take. Would've posted sooner but my stupid cable wasn't working for atleast a week.

How about Hinrich? I still think he's more important to the team then Ben Gordon (not that I don't like him though). I'm already tired of the Wizards "trash" talking. I understand you think you're good but when a guy puts up 25 and 18 against you in one night take it like a man and admit he kicked your ass. Antawn Jamison when asked about Nocioni's night he said "Happy Birthday" and left it at that. Implying it was a gift. Well Antawn what do you have to say about Gordon's night? Or Hinrich last night?

Here's what I noticed in the two games so far. Both teams have had stretches where they've struggled offensively as teams are prone to, however the Bulls have rarely struggled defensively while the Wiz just don't seem to know what to do. Sure Arenas put up points last night but the team held the bench in check and limited Washington's second chance points after the half. I think the Bulls defense will help them win this series and take atleast 1 from the Heat and any more than that would be gravy.

585842768[/snapback]

bull can play D..

period.

havin A.Davis is the most important element that you guys have...the trade was pretty decent for you guys (the raps bulls trade)

davis has experience and leadership skillz..

gordon is ma mann!i told every1 since DAY ONE..he was the BEST rook..no1 believed me...omeka...howard my butt..gordon all da way..the guy is SICKKk

anyways...wizards talk 2 much ****..ARENAS is a great player..but SHUTTTTTT UP!

jamison is cool tho..i respect him.

i say bulls...D wins...(expect for suns ofcourse)lol

T-Mac didn't choke, the whole team did. They'll come out with a fire on Saturday. Van Gundy probably made them stay late last night practicing and running drills.

T-Mac has probably the most skill in the NBA. He's really under-rated IMO

Being a Bulls fan from Chicago, I am loving this situation. Bulls are playing great and they are so under-rated as a team. I haven't seen a team do so well with two key players out and with a bench that can score more that the starting lineup, especially when the bench is usually a different set of players ever game.

Now if the Heat win, which they will, would that be the Bulls next opponent with the new way the NBA playoff brackets work this year?

I will have no faith in tmac until he gets passed the first round. This houston team is a great team they are skilled enough to win it all this year. If they lose it in the first round I think tmac should get all the blame. He has done it to many times where he starts off real strong then finishes weak.

T-Mac has probably the most skill in the NBA.  He's really under-rated IMO

Being a Bulls fan from Chicago, I am loving this situation.  Bulls are playing great and they are so under-rated as a team.  I haven't seen a team do so well with two key players out and with a bench that can score more that the starting lineup, especially when the bench is usually a different set of players ever game.

Now if the Heat win, which they will, would that be the Bulls next opponent with the new way the NBA playoff brackets work this year?

585849507[/snapback]

yes the heat will play the bulls if they both win, but what is new about the bracket this year?

Muhuhahahahahaha :devil: 6ers trying so hard to take the lead, but detroit brought a 3 point storm to philly.

edit:

**** **** **** :argh:

bootyshake.gif

585849976[/snapback]

:laugh:

anyways i do hope that phx wins the whole thing. I'm happy for them that they made it this far. ANd i get to move back to AZ this year! :woot:

Muhuhahahahahaha :devil: 6ers trying so hard to take the lead, but detroit brought a 3 point storm to philly.

edit:

**** **** **** :argh:

585849875[/snapback]

:rofl: 3 point miss storm? :)

Can't wait for the Suns game tonight. ETA: 4 hours.

Chalk up 3-0 for them, they'll sweep for sure!

585848633[/snapback]

Suns 3-0 ... get out the broom! :yes:

yes the heat will play the bulls if they both win, but what is new about the bracket this year?

585849527[/snapback]

I don't know, I heard the NBA changed the way the brackets work starting this year.

Those were some good games last night. I can't wait for Sunday though. Poor Grizzlies. 4-0. =/

I fear for anyone else who meets them, suns are goin all the way. =x

I fear for anyone else who meets them, suns are goin all the way. =x

585853808[/snapback]

Defense wins championships ;)

since my beloved lakers are not in it this season i want chicago to win it but that probably won't happen lol. the winner will be an east team again, either miami or detroit for me

Rockets blew it again. This is reminding me of the second championship run the Rockets made. We took games 1 and 2 at San Antonio, the SA took 3 and 4 here. I'm still confident we'll pull this one out. I think whoever wins Monday will win the series.

no, mavs are done.

585833439[/snapback]

Care to retract that statement yet? :p I'm not saying they're going to win now but they're definitely not done.