2004 - 2005 NBA Finals

Well two game 7's now. At least a couple teams made the 1st round interesting. Aside from the BOS-Indy and HOU-DAL series, the rest were boring. (Rooting for BOS and HOU victories). Honestly would rather not see DET vs Indy thats the only reason I'm picking against the Pacers. And I think Houston is more exciting than Dallas and I think they'd have a better chance at making it a series against Phoenix, which is why I picked them. I guess we'll have to see though.

The Wiz and Bulls series is the feel good series of the playoffs. Two teams that have stunk it up for the past half decade making the playoffs. Its a good story that both of these teams made the playoffs, even more so that one will make the second round. Dont think either one will stand much of a chance against the Heat, but good showing nonetheless. Here's rooting for those Baby Bulls to take two in a row to get into the next round. :)

i can come up with only 1 explanation why Chicago lost today.

6 mins remaining in the 4th Chicago had a big lead.. i think it was at the point they realised.. what's the point? even if we win, we're going to get swept by Miami. no thanks, we'll take our vacation now.

Lol, what did he do?

585889311[/snapback]

He took a 2-pointer when they were down by 3 with maybe 4-5 seconds left. He missed anyway but still dumb.

looks like another sweep for Miami.. and this is then end of the road for Indiana. i predict a 4-1.

585893208[/snapback]

Hah. You can forget about this being the end of the road for Indy.

Detroit is going down... :p

i don't think detroit will be losing against indy. the only threat is miami that i see and i think they can take them too if they play their game

what a way to finish the half indiana :p 2 fouls in less than 1 second.

and what a dunk by hamilton. that point should have count

i would be ashamed right now if i was on the pacers. throwing up all those 3-pointers and not making them. thats just sad, that shows you can't get through the Detroit defense.

if you're going to shoot 3's at least make half of them.

i would be ashamed right now if i was on the pacers. throwing up all those 3-pointers and not making them. thats just sad, that shows you can't get through the Detroit defense.

if you're going to shoot 3's at least make half of them.

585897928[/snapback]

Honestly, this year I'm not going to talk smack about how the Pacers are gonna win it, because, they have been playing like crap every game in the playoffs thus far.

So, if they beat Detroit, I'll come back and talk some smack, but, until then. Not a chance...

You win Vice King... :p :laugh:

So allen and radmonovich are out for tonights game, it seems like rodmonovich will be out for the series, and allen will never be 100 percent again for the series. I guess spurs will take this pretty easily.

So allen and radmonovich are out for tonights game, it seems like rodmonovich will be out for the series, and allen will never be 100 percent again for the series. I guess spurs will take this pretty easily.

585900246[/snapback]

yup. i love duncan and horry

Anyone else surprised by how close Washington kept tonight's game against the Heat? Could've been closer if they didn't start gunning for the 3-ball down by 5. And what the hell happened to Wade at the FT line tonight? Against any team other than Washington, Miami could've easily lost that game.

Spurs won again tonight, so the seires is now 2-0

Has anyone noticed how ****ty the calling by the ref's has been this playoffs ?

Hopefully they will sweep the series and the Dallas/Phoenix series will go to seven games.

This will give them an advantage over whoeevr wins that one.

Hopefully they will sweep the series and the Dallas/Phoenix series will go to seven games.

This will give them an advantage over whoeevr wins that one.

585903142[/snapback]

Not likely, the Suns blew out the Mavs. I predict the Suns will win in 5.

that wont give them an advantage. They will just have a really long rest and get out of sync. This happens to the spurs alot, and they usually come out and play really bad at game 1. You just get real rusty after that long of a rest.

Except that the Suns swept the Grizzlies and had a week off and they definitely weren't bad in game one. The Suns aren't like the Spurs, they are a very young and energetic team.