[Definitive] Nintendo Wii Thread

I've been reading on a supposed revolution developers blog, supposedly the 3rd Revolution has to do with an HD replacement, it did kinda sorta confirm the NURBS thing.

I seriously cannot wait for May 9.

EDIT//

HD Support

Well since Nintendo confirmed it already, it's not really a surprise. Nintendo Revolution will not feature HD Support, and there fore we do not have development kits providing this feature. Does it matter? In my personal opinion it doesn't because what Nintendo will offer to compensate HD is even better than HD. The third revolutionary aspect, will be the feature which will provide you the replacement for HD as I've said before.

El Sourco: http://revolutiondevelopment.blogspot.com/

Help me chose a color!

I want...White Revo. With Candy Red, Lime Green, Glass White, and Platinum Silver controllers. No Black. I can't believe they aren't offering a blue alternative, I'm sure they will eventually.

Argh.... Nintendo and colors...

Im going to get a revolution as soon as it comes out. And then 2 months later, one will come out in this awesome color that I want and I'll be ****ed..... >=|

i just watched the spike TV video game awards, at the very end my eyes popped out as Samuel L Jackson was wearing a T-Shirt that said

"Revolution will not be televised" :blink: did he wear that to drive me mad and keep me up all night (not that it mattters seeing as i work a midnight shift). Crazy!

HOLYSHEET.

I just had a really cool idea, imagine if the Revo was VR, they could use the slogan; "The Revolution will not be televised." :D

:| ARRGHHHH...

funny how a shirt taken out of context can make nintendo fans freak ;D

but it was aired on the spike TV video game awards.. and if you seen it you would agree, samulel L jackson unbuttuned his coat and was trying to show off his shirt while trying to make it look as if he wasn't showing it off... :huh:

all my friends who were watching it agreed with me, he wasn't wearing it for the sake of wearing it, he was showing off his shirt.

but it was aired on the spike TV video game awards.. and if you seen it you would agree, samulel L jackson unbuttuned his coat and was trying to show off his shirt while trying to make it look as if he wasn't showing it off... :huh:

all my friends who were watching it agreed with me, he wasn't wearing it for the sake of wearing it, he was showing off his shirt.

Screenshots?

Screenshots?

i can't show you screenshots, I don't have a TV card, and its best to see in in video as he does a bad job of trying to make you think that he is just unbuttoning his shirt.. and not trying to show off his shirt.

i think he wore it to make people like me wonder.. if you get a chance to watch it, go to the very end, he shows off his shirt as he closes the show..

Sorry if this has been posted before.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=20...endo+revolution

I think whoever made it does a pretty good job of showing just exactly how Nintendo and other companies could make use of this new controller. Being lightweight and needing only one hand to control advanced movements (like the Super Mario Sunshine walljump) seems to be quite intuitive. But this is only one way of showing how it might besides Nintendo's official teaser trailer of it.

I personally think that the revolution controller sucks. It doesn't seem like something that would go in your hand comfortably, it seems more like a remote control. And it resembles very much an iPod shuffle.

How can you say this is a bad controller? This is one of the best gaming inovations ever, think of playing an FPS were you have complete control of the person, ever more than you would with a normal controller. Don't get me wrong, I have an xbox 360 and think its great with the HD, but this is just amazing, and you can also download older nintendo games and play them with this controller.

I personally think that the revolution controller sucks. It doesn't seem like something that would go in your hand comfortably, it seems more like a remote control. And it resembles very much an iPod shuffle.

I dont know where you get the ipod thing from... If that is simply from the color, white does not equal ipod.

It was designed to look similar to a TV remote and to fit in your hand in a similar way. Do you have a hard time holiding your tv remote?

It was designed to look similar to a TV remote and to fit in your hand in a similar way. Do you have a hard time holiding your tv remote?

Ever tried to play a game with a TV remote?

Ever tried to play a game with a TV remote?

Yeah, quite comfortably I must add. Our cable service has these games that you can play in your spare time, my mum likes them quite a bit, and I have never heard her complain about the controller, except that the signal is to slow.

However the controllers are not gyroscopic. And the games are either poker, Maj-Jong or other simple games. Which you could find on the computer, and using a mouse (A POINTING DEVICE) you can control it much more effectively.

Smartass questions, deserve smartass answers. :D