24 Season 5 Discussion

was it just me... or did you all also want to punch Lynn McGill when he was talking to Bill Buchanan in his office... :p

"...just so everyone's clear on the chain of command I think you should address me as Mr. McGill in front of the others..." - Lynn McGill

was it just me... or did you all also want to punch Lynn McGill when he was talking to Bill Buchanan in his office... :p

"...just so everyone's clear on the chain of command I think you should address me as Mr. McGill in front of the others..." - Lynn McGill

Yeah. I want to punch that guy so much. He reminds me of that girl, in Season 4, can't remember her name. The mole. She just wants to boost her own career.

I do give McGill props at the end for saving Jack though.

Yeah, the black girl... umm... Aisha Tyler .... Marianne Taylor HA!! Found it, took a while. She's the girl from "The Soup" on E till i guess she moved on or got fired or something but she got killed right so no more coming back for her.

Unless she not dead. (devilish laugh) :shiftyninja:

mrs logan has a big rack :devil:

LOL I was thinking same thing :whistle:

She can be my first lady anytime :p

mrs logan has a big rack :devil:

Jean Smart is the actress name, I think she is very attractive for her age(Not that I am). Proably was pretty hot when she was younger... too old now.

in the part in the parking garage when klowy is talking to the kid while jack is on the computer, I was thinking oculdn't jack hear everything she was saying or can he only hear her when he says her namel ol. Then later on jack is like, she shouldn't have told you that.

How could someone so Retarded like him become President?

Logan was VP until the President was killed off during last season's terrorists. It's the equivalent of knocking off GW Bush then having Cheney run the world :(

Logan was VP until the President was killed off during last season's terrorists. It's the equivalent of knocking off GW Bush then having Cheney run the world :(

The world? :blink:

How could someone so Retarded like him become President?

Although, I am sure it's intentional on Writers part so the terrorists can Pwn this president like a Baby!

Unfortunately, his wife has to suffer as well, cuz he is NOT so bright!

Welcome to the real world :(

lol G.Bush aint no different.. :laugh:

No comment :shifty:

LOL @ "The world"

Great show... man its better than crack! Monday nights 2 hours were even better then Sunday's 2 hours.... and to think every other series is like 10-18 eps we get 24 episodes for each season :D

Sean Astin/Sam seems too young and has too kiddy of a voice to be believably in charge of CTU.

Thats the whole point. It's why he was initially dismissed, underestimated, and didnt get much respect by not only bill, but chloe! (she of all people should know better) As viewers, we also look down on him. Then he comes around and saves jack and all the hostages and suddenly everybody likes/respects him...but then he continues to come after Jack and everybody hates him again. :laugh:

So since this is my first season watching 24 and I fell in love with it after the first episdoe I decided to play some catch up. I basically joined netflix for the sole purpose of watching seasons 1-4 (but I'll probably use it once I'm through as well lol) and I signed up for the one-at-a-time plan. Just watched the first disc of season 1 and holy crap. I think I might have to change to the three-at-a-time plan lol. This show is awesome. It definitely has a new fan in me.

Just felt the need to share that I'm now a 24 junkie :D