24 Season 5 Discussion

Audrey is more of a coordination between the two different branches of the government (DOD and CTU) it seems. I haven't seen her order Buchanan around yet, but pretty much keeping him informed of what DOD is doing and vice versa.

I bet when CTU took on the terrorists at the airport, she was able to coordinate backup support from DOD (perhaps airspace cover).

Anyways, I doubt Audrey outranks Buchanan...at best, she can give him advise and convey what DOD can/wants to do.

Lynn is definitely higher up on the CTU chain of command. I'm sure he can technically take over for Buchanan at anytime if he saw Buchanan as unit to run CTU. However, he seems to know his place and isn't stepping on Buchanan's toes. After all, he discovered Jack's "Flank 2" line was a distress call.

Again, Anyone know where can I find video of next week preview?

Why would you want to spoil the suprise?... I never watch the previews

Mike Novich(k) is the Chief Of Staff. Walt Cummings is the Security Advisor... like head Secret Service. When Buchanan called the white house to tell them Jack was in the building (where the president was shot) he asked for the Secret Service Field Director which is prolly Cummings.

Well, the assassin waits till he is out of the room before putting together his pistol.

However both the assassin and Spencer look nervous when his bag is being checked by security. Also, if Spencer believed he was working for internal affairs, why would he just accept that the Whitehouse needs files on Jack Bauer? Either he's an idiot or he knows more than he is letting on.

That probably because Spencer thinks there's data recorders in there that may or may not be properly concealed. He has every bit as much to lose if they find something like that in the bag as he does if it's a gun.

Mike Novich(k) is the Chief Of Staff. Walt Cummings is the Security Advisor... like head Secret Service. When Buchanan called the white house to tell them Jack was in the building (where the president was shot) he asked for the Secret Service Field Director which is prolly Cummings.

No. In last night's episode they directly said Cummings is the chief of staff. I think it was Lynn. I definitely heard it though.

That probably because Spencer thinks there's data recorders in there that may or may not be properly concealed. He has every bit as much to lose if they find something like that in the bag as he does if it's a gun.

Plus the fact he wasn't on the list and the security guard was tricked into letting him by.

Cumming is the cheif of staff. Thats what buchanan said at the end of episode 5.

for all those wanting previews...for next weeks episode

www.isitonyet.com

browse to season 5 on top

weird, how come nowones ever heard of this site ? it hosted previews for all seasons when they were going on in wmv and mpg formats...

That's the thing. Even though we know the chief of staff is in on this and that there is Russian terrorists...I can't help but feel there is something bigger that is behind this.

Yeah they catch someone or stop something and then OMG! Something worse is going to happen :p

I have only watched season 4 and 5 so far of 24, but how I see CTU as being put together is that each city has their own. But then why do they concentrate on the california one? I remember hearing Buchanan saying things like "CTU L.A." which implies other branches of CTU. So Lynn could be from a place that is in charge of all the CTU branches.

Just wanted to give an update. I'm exactly half way through season 1 (one-at-a-time plan on Netflix), and WOW! There's been enough action to fill a whole season of any normal show lol. I LOVE this show now.

what day/time/channel does it come on? cst

24 is on FOX every Monday at 9 PM EST.

Which should be 8 PM CST for you.