24 Season 5 Discussion

God damn this is the greatest show ever, what an amazing premiere.

Anyone who watched those two hours will watch the rest of the season for sure. They sure did a nice job of grabbing the viewer, even newcomers like my brother (Y)

GUYS, I'm so ****ed off. I've made it my new years resolution to MCE (basically tivo) all episodes, then burn em to dvd.

I set it up to record, and I went to a friends house to watch it. When I got their, I saw that stupid NFL game was still on, so they pushed it back!

I'm missing the last bit (right when the come back from commercial) of the second episode to the end (It's about 5 or 6 minutes long). If anyone has the last 5 or 6 minutes, and could send it to me, I would love them forever!

Please :p

Great episode my friends.....better than I was expected.

The first 15 min was just amazing.........I was surprise of some death.

I watched all 4 seasons after I bought it on DVD, I had hard time to stop watching it, I watch every seasons in 4 days each.

This one is going to be a little harder to see 1 episode every weeks

2 more hours tomorow night...........can't wait

See ya..............great forum

Hey, Welcome to neowin :-D

Yeah this one gonna be so tough. I watched season 2 and 3 in 18hrs each! LOL non-stop! Then i caught up with the rest of season 4 on tv.

Hmm, are they going to be releasing the earlier season in HD? I don't want to get the DVDs now if it'll end up on HD soon.

More than likely, it's filmed in HD anyways so wouldn't be much work to put it on HD-DVD discs. Man i can't wait. Good thing you mentioned that tho. I have the files in divx, "hd" but might as well wait for later before actually buying the dvds as i was gonna get some 2 seasons this week. Whichever was on sale and cheapest.

Seeing as how the HD captures are higher quality (except for a few problems now and then) than the DVD rips, it really compels one to download them.

Just watched the 2 eps and o my. Kick ass action :devil: :D

One thing which has been on my mind since season 1 of 24 but what's with every car or nearly every one being Ford :p

that season 5 premiere was by far the best ever.!! i cant even believe what they did to david palmer! :|

and what happened to tony :|

soo much bloodshed in the first opener- episode 2 was soo good too.. and ohh boy the directors played the "dirty agent" card soo fast..!! :o

cant wait for tonights show..!!

One thing which has been on my mind since season 1 of 24 but what's with every car or nearly every one being Ford :p

actually in this one... i think most will be Toyota's... :p (i have noticed 4 so far... avalon, tundra, highlander, prius)

Absolutely amazing beginning to the season. The only part that I predicted was that Logan's chief of staff was in on the conspiracy.

Absolutely amazing beginning to the season. The only part that I predicted was that Logan's chief of staff was in on the conspiracy.

funny thing was, there was a part where the president leaves the room and there's that guy in the room. I thought...wow, I wonder if they do backround checks. B/c he could sooo shoot the president in the back right now. Guess I was close enough :)

Just watched the 2 eps and o my. Kick ass action :devil: :D

Ford used to be a big sponsor for 24 but this season it looks like Toyota took their place!