24 Season 5 Discussion

We should post some of our favorite Bauer quotes from the series while we wait for tonight's episode.

"If anything goes wrong, everyone around the car dies, starting with you." -- season 1

"damn it, i dont work for you.!!" best quote in season 5 :D

I disagree. "The only reason you're still conscious is because I dont want to carry you." was awesome. Its probably a little off from what Bauer actually said though..

"The only reason that you're conscious right now is because I don't want to carry you. " - Season 5

Oh I forgot about this one...classic:

"You probably don't think that I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me, I can. All the way. Except I'd hold onto this one little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest it, I pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. For most people it would take about a week to die. It's very painful. "

Current time - 5:51 Eastern

We get to see it at 8:00 due to the election in Canada. Weeee! :p

Really ? :blink: That's why? HAHA, great, these elections will turn out to be useful after all :woot:

? "You ever hear about the Russian gulag? A string of prisons in northern Siberia? The Russians didn't have a lot of high-tech equipment out there so they kind of had to make due with what was around. Sort of like what I'm doing right now. You probably don't think I could force this towel down your throat. But, trust me, I can. All the way. Except I hold on to this one little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest it. I pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. Most people, they take about a week to die. It's very painful."

? "I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now."

? "You're a good kid, Chase. But let's get one thing straight. Don't you ever come into my office and talk to me that way again. Do you understand me?"

? [On the phone] "I'm the last thing you will ever see if anything happens to my wife or my daughter."

? "I'm gonna need a hacksaw."

that was a sweet episode...everyone knows the real bad guys now

That's the thing. Even though we know the chief of staff is in on this and that there is Russian terrorists...I can't help but feel there is something bigger that is behind this.