24 Season 5 Discussion

test

testing first

Here were my thoughts at first

Nina or Sherry

However, after reading another forum, it was suggested it might be, huge disclaimer, don't read this

Kim Bauer

mm, that'd make sense actually

yeah I thought it might be Kim just because it would be a nice twist :p but I also thought it might be that crazy Mandy girl who shows up once a season :p

I wonder if she was nekkid back there hehe

I see a few people comparing Logan to George W. But I think he's more like Nixon. Even the way he looks and does the hand stuff when he went on stage made me think of Nixon. Nixon also was talked into a lot of stuff which in the end got him in trouble.

The last scene of the preview caught my attention more than any. It looked like the last guy alive was hiding behind a bed, and Jack was ordering him out. They cut the scene off right as his hair came into view. It like someone else familar...

Very well done episode methinks. Was quite impressed with the writing on this one. Pres. Logan is a twit, and cannot think for himself, but at least Bauer shouted some sense into him.

The last scene of the preview caught my attention more than any. It looked like the last guy alive was hiding behind a bed, and Jack was ordering him out. They cut the scene off right as his hair came into view. It like someone else familar...

That caught my attention too. It definitely has to be someone of some siginificance to Jack, the way they handled it.

was a good episode. glad they caught cummings..

rofl.!! :laugh:

LOL, awesome.

Speaking of this scene, does anyone have Jack's exact quote that went something like: "You've read my file. First I'm going to cut out your right eye. Then I'm going to take your left eye."

They are both dead, so tath's impossible!

I know that but the writers do some crazy stuff maybe

one of them was never really dead. After all Jack was supposed to be dead. Besides, I wanted to see Nina again, she was a hottie

You've read my file: First thing I'm going to do is I'm going to take out your right eye, then I'm going to move over and take out your left, then I'm going cut you and I'm going to keep cutting you until I get the information I need.

Is is just me or is that chick from Spin City just too yummy?

post-18640-1138751134.jpg

I know that but the writers do some crazy stuff maybe

one of them was never really dead. After all Jack was supposed to be dead. Besides, I wanted to see Nina again, she was a hottie

CAnd who say's that Sherry Palmer is really dead?

BTW: Where can you download previews for next week?