24 Season 5 Discussion

why does everyone wanna see the preview for the next episode. It ruins the next show.

Example "in season 3, the preview showed jack tied to a chair with a gun pointed at him from nina". Then when I watched the actual episode Nina was inside and jack was sneeking up. I'm like "I already know she finds him because of the preview" ....it ruins it!

wait...wait a min. Who here is saying that it's either Nina or Sherry Palmer?

That's impossible. Both of them are dead, we say them get shot. Jack blew Nina away in Season 3, and Sherry got it...I think when those guys invaded her house, I think that was seaon 3 as well.

Having it be Mandy is too convenient. I doubt we'll see her ever again. She had her 15 mins in season 4, but now I think she's gone. Didn't she get killed in season 4 too?

I think the person behind the bed is a new person we haven't seen before. It's just someone that Jack traced back to the nerve gas, and now he's goin in after him/her. Would be really awkward if it was Kim, though...

Also, on the wider note, so there's this nerve gas. Sounds like a pretty simplistic idea, doesn't it? Chase terrorists with gas. The end.

So what is going to be the big twist?

wait...wait a min. Who here is saying that it's either Nina or Sherry Palmer?

That was me :D

I only say that because, the writers have done some crazy **** before. I was like what in the hell when Palmer was assassinated in the first 5 minutes! I mean they said don't miss, but that still freaking floored me! I doubt it would be them, but i'm just saying, it wouldn't surprise me if they were some how not dead.

That was me :D

I only say that because, the writers have done some crazy **** before. I was like what in the hell when Palmer was assassinated in the first 5 minutes! I mean they said don't miss, but that still freaking floored me! I doubt it would be them, but i'm just saying, it wouldn't surprise me if they were some how not dead.

if that was tru then they would be no better than "Days of our lives", and they killed stephino how many times?

if that was tru then they would be no better than "Days of our lives", and they killed stephino how many times?

Well, they faked Jack's death. If they found a creative way to bring Nina back, i'd be happy :p

Not that this matters all that much, but somebody important to Jack from past seasons is due to return starting from 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M., which means the next episode that airs.

I found this out directly from this IMDB profile, so it's not really a spoiler. :shifty:

However, I have a feeling a lot of people would rather have been surprised to see this character than by seeing who the character is from that link. :|

Not that this matters all that much, but somebody important to Jack from past seasons is due to return starting from 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M., which means the next episode that airs.

I found this out directly from this IMDB profile, so it's not really a spoiler. :shifty:

However, I have a feeling a lot of people would rather have been surprised to see this character than by seeing who the character is from that link. :|

SCORE!!!!!!!!!

You've read my file: First thing I'm going to do is I'm going to take out your right eye, then I'm going to move over and take out your left, then I'm going cut you and I'm going to keep cutting you until I get the information I need.

Thanks!

Is is just me or is that chick from Spin City just too yummy?

post-18640-1138751134.jpg

CAnd who say's that Sherry Palmer is really dead?

BTW: Where can you download previews for next week?

She's wicked yummy!

OK guys, I just finished season 1 on DVD and WOW!

This show is so awesome with so many twists and unexpected plot turns. Good thing I have to pace myself because of Netflix or I might watch all four seasons in one sitting and go blind lol.

Also, I must say both Nina Myers and Sherry Palmer are bitch slut hoars!!!! lol

Hm, surprised none of that got filtered :whistle:

she looks so 'old' in the show - but she kinda looks hot in the foto. hmmmmmmm

24anim8nk.gif

You have SO got to post this up on the deawandy forums man!

Is it me, or whenever President Logal talks, his head leans to one side? He's missing some screws... literally.

lmao... that's probably quite right..

He must be a great actor, because he looks like a dim-witted moron when he talks. ;-)

EDIT: edited 3 times for spelling mistakes, lol.