[Soccer] Liverpool v Milan

Its less than 24 hours to go, my stomach is in knots.....

Come on you reds......

YNWA

To all the lads out in Istanbul, good on ya, give it your best singing!

right, am off to pace nervoursly around for a few hours and then try to get some sleep!!

lmao... as much as i would like liverpool to win it. Realistically do they have a chance :(

IF you score within a minute (lets say 45secs) then defend like Arsenal did in the FA cup final.... well thats when you have a ****ing great chance :D

Its less than 24 hours to go, my stomach is in knots.....

Come on you reds......

YNWA

585966599[/snapback]

I?m with you on that!!!

I?m having some people over at my place tomorrow to watch the match. Maybe a beer or two, three, four.. going to be awesome

lmao... as much as i would like liverpool to win it. Realistically do they have a chance :(

IF you score within a minute (lets say 45secs) then defend like Arsenal did in the FA cup final.... well thats when you have a ****ing great chance :D

585966610[/snapback]

Well, we were written off against leverkusen, laughed at when we said we stood a chance against Juventus and told we would get slaughtered by chelski yet here we are in the final.

Its a one off game, we have some awesome players who are excellent in europe, we have a bloody good chance of winning.....

Trophy Number Five (To the tune of Mambo No.5)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Trophy Number 5.

One, Two three four five, everybody in the

stadium come on lets try...

A little bit of Garcia in our Lives,

A little bit of Nunez down the sides,

A little bit of Riise's what we need,

A little bit of Cisse with his speed,

A little bit of Hyypia in defence

A little bit of Carragher he is immense

A little bit of Singing from the fans

A little bit of Liverpool against Milan!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to say, It's gonna be one of the best days ever, no matter what.

I really can't wait but I'm feeling a bit nervous about the whole situation. I've come down with a bug the past 2 days, been sick and everything but hopefully I'll be alright for tomorrow, sorta took the umph outta me. I'm sure tomorrow will cheer me up.

Just think this time tomorrow some one will be lifting the Cup, I hope the lads can do it for us. Bring it home for the 5th time. Not much more to add, just really looking forward to it.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well I'm a Rossoneri fan (in case you couldn't tell by the sig) but I'm a bit concerned. I'm still confident but not as much as I was about a month ago. We've been playing some suspect matches lately, beginning with the second leg of the semis and continuing in Serie A play. Should be a great game regardless. I'll be watching at my family's restaurant most likely on the edge of my seat for the entire match.

I?m having some people over at my place tomorrow to watch the match. Maybe a beer or two, three, four.. going to be awesome

lol same here but the difference is it will be 4:30am when i'm watchin it:pp

I hate liverpool since I support Man Utd but I'm gonna be pretty neutral in this game. Hopefully this will be a great contest between both clubs

im split on this one

on paper, domestic form and path to final, i would have to say milan but if liverpool play the way they did against juventus and chelsea and be very tight and diciplined at the back i think they could come away with a narrow victory.

Well, its a little over 6 hours to go, my stomach is doing somersaults, the beers are in the fridge chilling, i just wish the clock would go quicker!!

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

Come on you reds

Well, its a little over 6 hours to go, my stomach is doing somersaults, the beers are in the fridge chilling, i just wish the clock would go quicker!!

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

Come on you reds

585969011[/snapback]

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't fall asleep mate, please don't.

AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE, WALK ON WALK ON!

I'm going down the pub in an hour, I shall return later on with muchos drinkos inside me and probably fall flat on my face onto the keyboard from alcohol.

Even though AC Milan are much better as a team than Liverpool, I hope Liverpool wins, An English team winning would be nice.

Off to the pub to see it in a few minutes. Enjoy the game,