[Soccer] Liverpool v Milan

lol same here and i am a gunner!

585970843[/snapback]

i'm a gunner as well and i want liverpool to win it. it'll be great for them and the country.

lol we naturally hate each other :p

585970857[/snapback]

lol :rofl: yep!

i'm a gunner as well and i want liverpool to win it. it'll be great for them and the country.

585970863[/snapback]

Yeh i want liverpool to win it too. I tell you something i wouldnt mind seein it all go to penalties. Obivously if i was a liverpool supporter i wldnt but penalties is always emense

Club loyalties should be put to one side at times like this. People should go for the team that comes from their country. It makes sense for Italians to support the Italian team and the English to support the English team.

since when did football make sense :)

It sucks when you have been a Liverpool and AC Milan supporter your whole life.. from the days of John Barnes, Peter Beardsley, Ian Rush -- Ruud Gullit, Marco Van Basten, Frank Rijkaard ... today my two favorite teams are enemies <cries> I want both to win darnit!!

YAY!! I take back my last post. This game was awsome :) Liverpool rode the momentum from their first goal and deserved to win after that comeback. WD Liverpool.