[Soccer] Liverpool v Milan

Well played you dirty Scousers!

I agree with fr3ak :ninja: :ninja:

And this is from a arsenal fan :whistle:

AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONEE

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

hummm dudek came off his line a lot of times, but anyway, WE WON, even though i dont support them, they are a british team :D

Dudek was so confident, that is some great inspiration for goalkeepers all across the world! Be confident in your game and you wont fail! :D

I aint a liverpool supporter, but their a english team.. and i happy to be english! w00t

I'm speechless &  yes a tear in my eye.

We've won it.!!!!!

My god we've won it....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

585971110[/snapback]

I'm a hammers fan (West Ham :p) and if they win the play-off final in monday, that's what I will be like! COME ON YOU IRONS!!! :D

Bloody awesome game ... Glad we won it :) Should hear all the fireworks and see them here in anfield atm ... (I live about half mile from the ground and the atmosphere here is electric) everyone oput in the streets, even tehe everton fans :)

:punk: :punk: :punk: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :punk: :punk: :punk:

[edit]

Damn must be good, cant even type atm :)

[/edit]

Edited by BeLGaRaTh

I'm a hammers fan (West Ham :p) and if they win the play-off final in monday, that's what I will be like! COME ON YOU IRONS!!!  :D

585971121[/snapback]

yeh I will also be like that come monday :D

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :woot: :woot: :woot:

cant believe it!!!!!

OMFG I cant believe it, you guys were my vehicle to my house's living room, Im at work at the moment but by your posts I was informed of what heppened, all I can say its awesome when a team makes a comback like that. Congrats to the Liverpool fans!

Worst result in the history of football. This season with Chelsea and Liverpool has actually made me quit football for good.

Its a joke that a team who can't even finish in the top 4 of an average league should be crowned "champions of europe". :angry:

They should stop penalties and just award the game to the team who actually tries to win.

At least they won't defend their worthless trophy.

^ROFl!

So scoring 3 goals after being down 3-0 doesn't count as 'trying to win'?

F'off you ******. Get your head out of your arse and read a book about football.