[Soccer] Liverpool v Milan

Worst result in the history of football. This season with Chelsea and Liverpool has actually made me quit football for good.

Its a joke that a team who can't even finish in the top 4 of an average league should be crowned "champions of europe".  :angry:

They should stop penalties and just award the game to the team who actually tries to win.

At least they won't defend their worthless trophy.

585971180[/snapback]

Sour grapes from a supporter of which team?

Hats off to the scousers. U shud b proud. Unbelievable comeback. Liverpool ure biiiiiiiiig.

Capedcrusader u muppet, go watch snooker..... or chess..... or something else. Just stay away from football

^ROFl!

So scoring 3 goals after being down 3-0 doesn't count as 'trying to win'?

F'off you ******. Get your head out of your arse and read a book about football.

585971193[/snapback]

exactly ! own3d

WELL DONE LAAAAAADS!! What a game, never seen such an exciting CL Final... Well done to Liverpool, 3 goals in 6 minutes that was bloody monumental!! And Dudek's saving against Sheva... A miracle!!

Enjoy ur night now... ;)

am i the only person who saw dudek run off his line before the ball was struck, twice....

585971214[/snapback]

If you get away with it, you get away with it. Good on him for trying and getting it right.

I thought Glasgow Rangers winning the scottish title was something on sunday (my team) this tops it if not beats it. Unbelieveable match..........my god.

Worst result in the history of football. This season with Chelsea and Liverpool has actually made me quit football for good.

Its a joke that a team who can't even finish in the top 4 of an average league should be crowned "champions of europe".  :angry:

They should stop penalties and just award the game to the team who actually tries to win.

585971180[/snapback]

You obviously know very little about football (or sport for that matter!) by making a comment like that! :whistle:

yay well done liverpool although i dont support them good to see an english team win it and i really wanted them to (i usually support the underdogs)

now lets start the argument over wether or not they should be allowed to defend it or not lol

585971180[/snapback]

I don't care what anyone says Liverpool and AC Milan put on an amzing show both deserved to win it oh and if the underdog's always lost nobody would watch thats what made this shuch a great final and such a great game.

Champions Leaugue your havin a laugh :D

Dudek is a lucky, cheating rat! Saving Sheva's header and follow-up was half fortune, half skill, but the penalties; fu*k anyone who says he was better than Dida and helped Liverpool to a deserved penalty shoot-out win. I seriously almost broke my fu*king kitchen table when I saw how Dudek cheated and stepped over the fu*king line by about 3 feet; while Dida did not do that, no matter what anyone may say. He also jumped up and down on the first penalty and that is also not allowed; although a more subtle and not recognized rule, it exists. I say AC Milan should have won and deserved the win in that match and were mostly unfortunate in the loss. I am not saying that Liverpool did not play well, they played very well, but Dudek will forever be a cheating, lucky fu*k in my mind and his unfair actions are what keeps this final from being the best I've ever witnessed. Next year Andriy, next year Milan!

Amazing, simply amazing. From the dooms of despair to the climax of the century. 6 minutes of sheer magic, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So happy I'm goin to watch them parade the cup later on. The boys deserve to be knighthooded, just class, can't get over it. It was unreal.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dudek is a lucky, cheating rat! Saving Sheva's header and follow-up was half fortune, half skill, but the penalties; fu*k anyone who says he was better than Dida and helped Liverpool to a deserved penalty shoot-out win. I seriously almost broke my fu*king kitchen table when I saw how Dudek cheated and stepped over the fu*king line by about 3 feet; while Dida did not do that, no matter what anyone may say. He also jumped up and down on the first penalty and that is also not allowed; although a more subtle and not recognized rule, it exists. I say AC Milan should have won and deserved the win in that match and were mostly unfortunate in the loss. I am not saying that Liverpool did not play well, they played very well, but Dudek will forever be a cheating, lucky fu*k in my mind and his unfair actions are what keeps this final from being the best I've ever witnessed. Next year Andriy, next year Milan!

585971384[/snapback]

There was a referee there... and that dude didn't tell him not to do it.. so ehhrm blame the ref... Dudek tried it, and he was allowed to do so, so why not keep doing it...

well i watched the repeat, knowing very well what happened and i must admit, it was still an amazing game, even while knowing the outcome. Congrats Liverpool