Looks like another MSN beta!

Why does connect.microsoft.com not use Times New Roman at that page like your screenshot shows? It uses Arial or Verdana instead. Why does yours show Times New Roman?

586196381[/snapback]

Cause not everyone uses IE6...

Why does connect.microsoft.com not use Times New Roman at that page like your screenshot shows? It uses Arial or Verdana instead. Why does yours show Times New Roman?

Yeah, I am using firefox, it looks kinda crappy in firefox, go figure :p..

Edit: Not cause firefox is crappy, it just looks better in IE.

well I am in MSn messenger beta team.. will my account will be moved to connect?.. or there will two separate sets of users..

586196418[/snapback]

Everything will move to connect and Betaplace/Windowsbeta will close so yes your account should get moved :) If you experience issues then contact your beta team lead or betaplace support.

Most of previous MSN Messenger 7 testers will be invited into this beta:)) and a few new people.

586196435[/snapback]

Nice.

The word "most" scares me tho. :no::

Good to know accounts will get moved. I tested Student 2006 and the Graphing Calculator too.

Longhorn Msn Messenger ! That's interesting. I have tested Messenger before, I hope I get in. Will it be based on Avalon ?

I am hearing rumors that the MSN Butterflies get to play around with alot of the new MSN stuff (messenger, hotmail maybe?, onecare). Being one I can't wait for this.

Cream, will you clarify?

Will our beta account be moved very soon, as I have made an account on connect. Is there any need to contact our beta group managers (particuarly if we are in MSN Beta)?

I take it they are graudually maually moving asll the accounts?

If you are currently testing anything, such as a MSN product, your account is being moved over. Mine has been already.

Cream, will you clarify?

Will our beta account be moved very soon, as I have made an account on connect. Is there any need to contact our beta group managers (particuarly if we are in MSN Beta)?

I take it they are graudually maually moving asll the accounts?