Looks like another MSN beta!

Hello Butterflies! The MSN Beta Team would like to invite you to sign up for an upcoming MSN Messenger beta program. During this beta program we will be testing a new version of MSN Messenger.

We are looking for a group of testers willing to actively participate and provide useful feedback to our development teams. This will be a short beta program lasting only about 5 weeks. It is critical to the product?s success that each member of the beta program participates fully during this period. Regular and consistent participation throughout the program is expected. Incentives will be provided to the most active participants.

If you are selected as a beta tester, you may be required to:

Download and install beta releases of MSN Messenger

Submit bug reports online

Participate in private beta newsgroups

Work directly with a product group engineer to investigate bugs

Complete periodic surveys

Invite your friends or family to participate with you

If you are interested in participating click on this link http://connect.microsoft.com and follow the instructions below.

After clicking the above link you will be required to sign in with a Microsoft Passport.

Accept the beta Terms of Use

After signing in with your passport fill out the short registration survey.

After filling out the registration survey you will be taken to your ?My Participation? page. Click on the ?Invitations? link.

Once at the ?Invitations? page, enter this Invitation ID: ****-****-**** . Click ?Go?.

We look forward to another successful Messenger beta!

MSN Beta Team

please keep this information confidential

:blush:  :happy:  :p  :shifty:  ;)  :whistle:

586202919[/snapback]

nvm lol

anyways i wish i could receive my longhorn invite now ;)

quick question to everyone:

Whoever got the invite, Did "MSN Messenger Beta" (the words) disappear yesturday or today and it re-appeared/or you got the email?

Mines disappeared today and I got no email whatsoever.

nvm lol

anyways i wish i could receive my longhorn invite now ;)

586202943[/snapback]

you mean something like this? :devil: :blush: :happy: :shifty: :whistle: ;)

post-1340-1121202051.jpg

and yes... now is a good time to hate me... :p

Yep I just received the same email! sweetness :)

586202860[/snapback]

Do any of you know what it means to keep something to yourself. That means not violating the NDA you ass wipe. God I hope they kick you out.

Didn't get invited to this one...

586203207[/snapback]

Just be patient and you will see....

586203246[/snapback]

This can't be leaked because it uses the new invitation system on the new MS connect portal. It is a one time only ID unique to the user it is sent. They are able to track who downloads the program now from the new connect portal.

Do any of you know what it means to keep something to yourself.  That means not violating the NDA you ass wipe.  God I hope they kick you out.

586203047[/snapback]

and god I wish you would shut your mouth. Hey maybe i just lied that I even got in, I mean come on seriously I could of had a friend of mine pull that screen shot, I know least 6 people in this beta now. Seriously if you dont like it tough, I'm sorry that your not a tester and if you are I feel bad for the people even letting you into the beta. Its just msn messenger seriously, and the fact that it will be leaked minutes after its released is another thing.

you mean something like this? devil.gif blush.gif happy.gif shifty.gif whistle.gif wink.gif

post-1340-1121202051.jpg

and yes... now is a good time to hate me... tongue.gif

not at all faked!!!!!!!!!

esp with the completely different font!

:p

and god I wish you would shut your mouth. Hey maybe i just lied that I even got in, I mean come on seriously I could of had a friend of mine pull that screen shot, I know least 6 people in this beta now. Seriously if you dont like it tough, I'm sorry that your not a tester and if you are I feel bad for the people even letting you into the beta. Its just msn messenger seriously, and the fact that it will be leaked minutes after its released is another thing.

586203345[/snapback]

I have been part of the MSN crew for a long time now. Done explorer 8/9, messenger 6/7.

586203372[/snapback]

And the fact Longhorn is also differnt size text and out of proportion..

I have been part of the MSN crew for a long time now.  Done explorer 8/9, messenger  6/7.

586203387[/snapback]

congratulations seriously ive been apart longer than that even and have done way more test and internal testing. Id rather not turn this into a brawl, but you have no point. If your speaking of breaking nda, this whole windows beta discussion is breaking it then if you havn't noticed. :rofl:

586203372[/snapback]

yep, completely different font just like this, definitely fake :rolleyes:

Seriously, yelling FAKE!!! at every screenshot you ever see doesn't make you cool.

EDIT: removed screenshot (it's an NDA violation), but yes, the MSN Messenger beta program uses a custom font and size in the participation listing.

Edited by y_notm

hehe funny, i dont get that 'welcome butterflys' bit on my connect MSN Beta Home webpage, but the rest is all there.

i am glad they moved over to connect now anyway, the betaplace was a bit hard on the eyes;)