XPM Classic RC3

Yes thats font related. Either use BitStream (Extra Large), or Trebuchet MS (Normal) with Cleartype.

The reason I mention Bit Stream on the main page is because its natively anti-aliased. So many people miss out on nice smooth fonts because all they ever use are Tahoma 8 without ClearType. Not a nice font at all to develop on over a long period of time.

Hey,

I'm in love with this theme :D but I found a bug or rather I've got single start menu and getting the arrow bug. I've got a question for you, do you know that guy who made xpize well I wanna shell pack like that honestly I'd love one of thoses (I want everything to match) this Theme is so smooth.

-Romeo

post-4574-1121334822_thumb.jpg

Limit: That is not controlled by the VS (and hence the current theme); so no.

Romeo: You're using RC1, grab the latest RC2 (link on first post).

Regarding the somewhat random arrow bug - I have no idea how to 'fix' it, because it's fine for me (and many other people).

Hey thanxs for your help (I used the link to the first RC hehe ...and didnt read) I'd like a shell pack for this honestly OH and a winamp skin this is a sexy theme I can't wait for final (Someone E-mail Xpize and GET him to make a shellpack).

-Romeo

I'm a big fan of the current shellstyle - simple and useable. ThemeNorth is a legend for creating that style. That reminds me I need to thank him for it in the readme.

If you want to get someone to create a more 'funky' style - be my guest :?)

Spooky: I'll look into that. The actual combo 'button' is not filling the area, so this leads me to believe that KoL has used a hack on actual glyph image itself. I'll download the theme and check ther code out.

I'll check for the luna blue colour also.

Off-theme-topic: Use Eclipse instead of that X-Dev, its better anyway :?)

b0se know the missing button on AVG. We'll there is another one on the updater (to the right of the question mark):-

avg2.png#

and if there is a hack on the actual glyph image can that be used on the firefox SSL problem

is this a bug?

Internet Explorer Restore Down

ie.png

Internet Explorer Maximized

ie2.png

Notice in the maximized one there is a much smaller gap between the bottom of the status bar and the taskbar.

EDIT: Attached screenshot from other page

b0se know the missing button on AVG. We'll there is another one on the updater (to the right of the question mark):-

avg2.png

and if there is a hack on the actual glyph image can that be used on the firefox SSL problem

Edited by Limit-Studios

avg2.png#

586212222[/snapback]

Thats AVG's button not boses. It uses its own interface.

i know but the button is disabled but there wasn't one created for this style. b0se said he is making one.

the question mark in the window, top right not bottom left

Neotool, that is being looked into. Nothing I can do about that as Firefox just paints the whole Combo box yellow instead of the *contents* (the set margins). Someone might be making a FF skin to fix this issue (Y)

Only way to fix would be to not use the combobox image (notice combo's cast a small shadow), and use a flat pixel border. If the Firefox theme is released - everybody will be happy (Y)

Limit: Thats not a bug, there are no 'missing' buttons. Those buttons are not enabled, and hence they are not displayed. I *might* add different disabled states for buttons that show just a faint outline.

The status bar sizing (maximised), I'll look into it. Not sure if that can be fixed however. Does it occur on other themes?

who's gonna make a trillian skin?

i would but i'm too busy...

586209475[/snapback]

Right now I'm using Gaim but if I go back to Trillian anytime soon I will make one, with b0se's permission of course.

Each to his own - personally I love all the changes, especially the tabs :?)

The start button is centered by the way. it may appear off center due to the taskbar highlight.

586209647[/snapback]

Oh wow, never seen it done like that. That'll take some getting used too.

Is there no chance that the colour of the highlighted items in the taskbar could get darkened? The light blue to white fade doesn't seem to match the overall darker blue motif of the theme.

Windows that are missing the maximize/restore down icon up top have a gap where it should be instead of pushing the minimize/restore up over. Not sure if that was by design or if that's even fixable.

OPaul: I wanted to keep the taskband buttons the same style as the normal buttons - for consistency. I like the way they stand out, and I purposely didn't use the same blue throughout the theme to keep it 'fresh' :?)

(Hence start menu hovers are green)(Y))

Limit: I won't use a greyscale button, I'll change the opacity. Leave it to me :?)