XPM Classic RC3

I don't think that's a bug.

586216583[/snapback]

well the caption buttons are off. just wanted to see if bose would like any bug stuff. doesnt bother me but trying to help on thie great theme

well the caption buttons are off. just wanted to see if bose would like any bug stuff. doesnt bother me but trying to help on thie great theme

586216588[/snapback]

yeah the buttons are a few pixels too high :(

Even with the minor bugs (audio hq and double width program bar) this is an AWESOME theme. Although I thought it wasn't really my style at first, I knew it was a b0se theme and have grown accustomed to it. It's an extremely usable theme.

I just noticed that Nero looks kind of odd now, do you think it's XPM's fault?

586216793[/snapback]

No your right. It looks the same on mine as well.

Hat Fanatic: Yes I saw that also, not sure if I can fix that. Does it happen on other themes?

Romeo: Yes long ones are slightly compressed - but did you notice that the start menu arrow bug has gone on your PC? :?) It's a trade-off.

The reason that the buttons are 1 px off on some windows (i.e. Display Properties) is because the caption buttons are TrueSize, and the caption bar has restricted space for the buttons.

I'll tweak and see if I can get them woring on all...

never a disappointment when anything comes from the "b0se" pen/keyboard... ;)

great work as always Ross.

just a quick question though....not so much a "Bug" as to how much work is involved in me trying to get the programs menu in this theme the same size as the one in opus....please see screenshot.

thanx.

Mike.

styles0py.gif

Will get onto it then, HatF.

Thanks Mike. I added 'padding' (as such) because I find it a lot easier to scan for an app when they are seperated more. Even now, if I scan the Opus OS apps, then the XPMC apps, I can feel a noticeable difference in 'ease'.

If you want to compact them, remove (or lower) the top and bottom margins for the start memu items.

Ross...

many thanx for the info regarding the margins...but now I find my stylebuilder is refusing to run.

is there another way to quickly edit the area you mentioned?...resedit maybe?

sorry for being a nuisance.

Mike.

seems I've found a small bug here (see picture).

That's not a bug of XPM. This program uses custom controls for some parts of the GUI. Since the colors are different from the ones used in the visual styles there is nothing you can do against it.

That's not a bug of XPM. This program uses custom controls for some parts of the GUI. Since the colors are different from the ones used in the visual styles there is nothing you can do against it.

586219128[/snapback]

Thanks for explaining this, martin10018.