What are you playing?

SimCity 4

It bothers me that its been 6 years since release, but it doesn't surprise me that I keep coming back to it.

BF2

It bothers me that its been 4 years since release, but it doesn't surprise me that I keep coming back to it.

COD4

It bothers me that its been 2 years since release, but it doesn't surprise me that I keep coming back to it.

Haven't been playing not much games lately due to uni work but have a couple of minutes playing Nighty Nine Nights.

Just finished Wanted: Weapons of Fate, becoming only my second 1000Gs game :D

It wasn't as bad as the ratings made it out to be.

Currently just playing the usual Fifa 09, and some Team Fortress 2 today.

• 2 months later...

What games are you guys playing right now? I've sold all my PS3 games and I'm about to start picking up some new games this week. I'll be picking up Uncharted 2, I've got COD: MW2 on pre-order and I'll be picking up Assassins Creed 2 aswell.

I finished Trine, I'm finishing inFamous and now I'm going t o play more Uncharted 2 multiplayer. There are games that i want, Ratchet & Clank, Assassins Creed 2, MW2, God of War Collection but I cant buy them all. Preordered GoW Collection and probably going to get Ratchet & Clank soon.

Tekken 6 and Batman Arkham Asylum

I got Assassins Creed 2 on Pre-order...pretty hyped over that!

Have to get that game soon :) Is it good so far? ATM I'm not playing anything right now... well except Tetris (Quinn) on my Mac when I'm bored. The games I'm planning to get atm is Tekken 6, Magna Carta 2 and Dragon Age Origins first. I'll be picking up Borderlands and Assassin's Creed 2 as well once the prices drops a little ^_^