What are you playing?

Portal for Mac

...half life 2 for Mac

oldskool, but it's breathed new life into my 8 year old steam account since it came over to OS X

Heavy Rain :)

Now if only I can figure out exactly whats going on :p

hey man you should try the add-on ;) it's kind short but it's really really REALLY cool! :)

I will eventually, however I'm playing a rental copy ATM (my own copy coming), it has to be returned in a couple of days. plus I don't have the money ATM :(

well it's worth waiting for don't ruin it for your self right now just so you could say "I Finished Heavy Rain!" no a game like that should be enjoyed to the max it has alot of different endings and stuff like that

Replaying STALKER - Shadow of Chernobyl again with the Complete 2009 mod. Have to say it's much better than Pripyat in terms of story, atmosphere and graphics. Pripyat was pretty cool but.

Basically finished every other good game on PC.

Right at this moment? Nothing, I'm at work. But when I get back from work later today I'll probably play a few rounds of MW2. Other than that I play Nazi Zombies (CoD WaW) with friends or Assassin's Creed 2 (completed the storyline, I just enjoy wandering around the world and collecting feathers etc.)

What games are you guys playing right now? I've sold all my PS3 games and I'm about to start picking up some new games this week. I'll be picking up Uncharted 2, I've got COD: MW2 on pre-order and I'll be picking up Assassins Creed 2 aswell.

Just finished Assassin's Creed 2 with a platinum trophy yesterday... It gave me a solid 70-80 hrs of gameplay with all the side quest... its a nice game and its cheap < $25

Right now i am playing call of duty... will soon start GOW collection.

Playing through the God of War Collection at the moment. Was going to play God of War 3 and when my friend heard I hadn't played any of the previous ones he let me borrow his God of War collection and told me I couldn't play the third until I beat these two (highly enjoying them so far and looking forward to starting the third soon).

I bought a few games in the sales whilst I was away at Uni, but now I am at home I have the following 4 games to play through:

GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

inFamous

God of War Collection

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTYE

Busted out the classic Killzone 2 last night for some memories. Glad to see there is a community still out there....and still kicking my ass laugh.gif