What are you playing?

• 2 months later...

Started playing Mafia again today, and I was reminded of why I never finished it last time - having to drive with the speed limiter on so you don't attract police attention. That is so damn annoying!

I will finish it this time, though! :D

Edited by Jimmy0

Recently bought Fallout 3 GOTY.

MUCH better on PC than on the consoles [i've had it on both consoles -_-]. Load times take about a half-second, plus user mods such as a 50% increase in running speed make it more suitable for my pacing. :p

Plus the Xbox Live Achievements count it as a separate game for some reason! So I have 2 sets of Fallout 3 to rack up Gamerscore on! Hehe.

MUCH better on PC than on the consoles [i've had it on both consoles -_-]. Load times take about a half-second, plus user mods such as a 50% increase in running speed make it more suitable for my pacing. :p

Yeah, getting it on consoles is basically buying a half-completed game. It's sad that it takes user mods to fix all the problems in Bethseda's games.

Bayonetta

Darksiders

Demon's Souls

• 2 weeks later...

Finally bit the bullet and bought a PS3 after a good 10 years of gaming on the PC, picked up a 250gb slim with:-

Demon Souls

Infamous

Uncharted 2

GTA4

Fallout 3 GOTY

Oblivion GOTY

Had the last three on the PC when I used Windows (run Linux now). Never thought I'd say it but I'm phasing the PC out altogether, might just set up a NAS box to stream media to PS3 and use a netbook to administrate and surf the net with, browser on PS3 is bad.

Currently getting blown away by Uncharted 2, am rationing it though to an hour or so a day else I'd blow through it in one sitting! Is great being able to mess around with sandbox games in bed with a wireless controller :)

GTA4

South Park: Lets go tower defense

Ya I know i'm a bit behind on my gaming, but I have a little more free time now

When I've actually had the chance to play anything, it's been Modern Warfare 2 for me. Some GTA4 as well.

I did give Zero Gear a shot during the free weekend on Steam and I enjoyed it. I've also played a little bit of Serious Sam HD, which felt great after losing my original copy of the game.

Modern Warfare 2 on the 360 right now. I'm horrible at the game, and I'm seeing an increase in the amount of cheap tactics (today's treat was being spawn-camped with Chopper Gunner), but it still finds a way to eat up my gaming time. I imagine that once Mass Effect 2 comes out, I'll drop this game and never look back.

On the PC, it's Team Fortress 2 as usual. Man, I wouldn't mind having a new PC multiplayer game to play. BF:BC2 can't come soon enough.

• 3 months later...

Finally got a decent PCI card, so I removed a lot of old games, trying the new. GTA 4, Mass Effect 2, Heroes of Newerth, Batman Arkum Asylum, Dirt 2, Prototype, and COD4 multiplayer/singleplayer. I've been looking for more good games to play that I've missed.

I'm currently playing World at War on my PS3 at the moment as I got it as a gift for my birthday. Not a bad game by any means although I haven't been left starstruck by anything just yet.

I've borrowed Assassins Creed 2 of a mate, haven't started playing it yet but should be good! Also playing GTA IV, but haven't really got "addicted" to it yet. Hopeing i will soon though :shifty: