What are you playing?

My plans are inFamous and Demon Souls to complete, also to get Platinum on Uncharted 2. Nothing preordered yet, may end up getting MW:2 not too sure yet though.

Have to get that game soon :) Is it good so far? ATM I'm not playing anything right now... well except Tetris (Quinn) on my Mac when I'm bored. The games I'm planning to get atm is Tekken 6, Magna Carta 2 and Dragon Age Origins first. I'll be picking up Borderlands and Assassin's Creed 2 as well once the prices drops a little ^_^

I don't really like it so far the scenario mode is a bit whack and there's to many cut scenes but I will sit down with it more soon after I loose my addiction to Batman :rofl:

Tiger Woods 10

Add me, I still have a couple of trophies to get on that before I send it back. If I can go without the $5 million earned trophy, I can live with that.

Currently finishing up Uncharted2, enjoying the fl0w trophies, need to go back and finish Batman plat, inFamous plat, Trine plat, and rock out w/ Corris for the Mercs 2 plat. Have Saw, AC2, and Afrika on my rental queue, and SW:USE and GoW collection pre-ordered. Busy winter ahead.

Heroes of Newerth (as usual), Borderlands, and Torchlight. All fantastic.

How is Demon Souls? I heard it was great but insanely difficult.

Right now I'm just waiting for Dragon Age :) the weeks until launch I guess I'll just go through some old games in my backlog... Trine, Assassin's Creed and a bit of MAG Beta.