What are you playing?

I've started getting back into Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I'm hooked back into the CS community and will probably begin playing proper matches soon, just getting familiar with the game again after a long break and not playing many hours since release so I'm still expecting Source physics/mechanics.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition (OS X), New Super Mario Bros. (Wii), Rocksmith (PC) & Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag (PC - well, I was until Ubi######'s Cloudsave ate my game save).

• 3 weeks later...

Still trying to finish Dragon Age: Inquisition. Epic game, time though!! Oh and Dota 2, now that is fun!!!!

How '' innapropriate '' it is ?

It has revealing outfits and likes to show them off...I don't know what you can say other than the ESRB ratings probably tell you all you need to know.

Dead Or Alive 5 (PC). Fun game.

Seems kinda like a hack job between last gen and current gen consoles.  I want it if they do a dx12 renderer later, but I doubt that'll happen.  I have the X1 version already anyway. :)

Driver San Francisco

I bought the collectors edition with the model car. Another game I need to finish.

How '' innapropriate '' it is ?

Isn't it a game that focuses of jiggle physics? I think there is already a topless mod out.

Trying to play GTA 5. After 2 days of being stuck at 100% completed in the downloads section, it finally completes and I start to play but it keeps crashing hard on the second mission. I'm gonna try for a refund but since I don't have the Windows account bug, not sure if they'll give it to me.

Trying to play GTA 5. After 2 days of being stuck at 100% completed in the downloads section, it finally completes and I start to play but it keeps crashing hard on the second mission. I'm gonna try for a refund but since I don't have the Windows account bug, not sure if they'll give it to me.

So ... GTA V isn't that dreamy game .

• 2 weeks later...

Fifa 14 (i go for 2015 this night), LOL (leagues of legends), Tom raider 2013 and sometimes Dungeon defender. Next month i start with COD Advance warfare   :D

Giving myself a '' back in time '' experience with Test Drive Unlimited 2 .

Ah man I played that game for ages back in the day. Not as good as the first one but still a shame we won't be seeing another one.

Trine 3 - Early Access - 2 levels done so far .

any good?   i am not sure i liked the fact that they gone 3D        how many levels are finished  in the early access.  

i loved trine 2.  so pretty for a 2d game.    but 3d sounds worse...

state of decay YOSE.   

i missed it first time round (and for a good reason, it did not even support 1080p)      so this is like a totally new game to me, and it seems fun!

graphics are still crap, but who cares... and it still seems a bit buggy, but who cares, it is a small developer game with a good idea.

it is my walking dead fix, until telltale makes season3