What are you playing?

• 3 weeks later...

Downloading For Honor right now but the main games I am playing right now seem to be:

Witcher 3

Tomb Raider

Hearthstone

Diablo 3

Plus a ton more since I am using Geforce Now on the new Shield TV. Great service for gamers.

• Like 1

Recently I was watching some Jacksepticeye youtube videos of Sniper Elite 4 and thought that it looked like a fun game.  Being a new game I knew I wouldn't be buying it (i'm tight like that, and only buy older games).  Little did I know that I had Sniper Elite 2 on my Steam account - having fun playing it.

1 minute ago, xendrome said:

Miscreated - http://store.steampowered.com/app/299740/

Battlefield 1

Rainbow Six Siege

Skyrim Special Edition

That's it for now. Ready to try the Ghost Recon open beta tomorrow morning.

How is Miscreated? I've been tempted to pick it up previously, but I've held off on account of so many post-apoc survivors dying off or never being finished.

Finally got a Rift :)

Mostly playing DiRT Rally VR and Pinball FX2 VR

Should be getting the Touch controllers soon, so that will either exacerbate or (hopefully) eliminate my buyers remorse :rofl:

1 hour ago, FiB3R said:

Finally got a Rift :)

Mostly playing DiRT Rally VR and Pinball FX2 VR

Should be getting the Touch controllers soon, so that will either exacerbate or (hopefully) eliminate my buyers remorse :rofl:

man Dirt Rally must be pant wettingly good in VR, it scares the bejesus out of me on monitor :p

With rebuilding a game srig last week, ive mostley been downloading my steam catalogue now im RAID SSDS all the way.

only thing ive been playing is ghost Recon Wildlands beta.......think they have GOTY here IMO superb stuff and so dammed pretty!

open free beta till 27th

http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-gb/home/

Two games really.  Just built myself a new gaming PC the other day so I've been testing the waters a lot with it to see what it's capable of.  It's become really obvious that it's several times more powerful than the PS4 I had.  This is the first "gaming" PC I've had in a very long time, and the first PC I've ever built specifically for the purpose of gaming, and I'm still getting used to just how much better everything looks and runs even on mid-range hardware.  /dance

Anyway, primarily been playing Battlefield 1 and DOOM.  It feels good to just go put all the settings on "Ultra" and still hold well over 60 fps (100+ in DOOM using Vulkan), :-)

20170226045423_1.jpg

bf1_2017_02_26_03_38_52_915.jpg

Touch controllers ordered direct from Oculus. £99.00 :D

Chatted with Amazon support, but they were unable to price match.

Currently I'm doing 2nd play-throughs of Vanishing Realms and Arizona Sunshine on Vive. Absolutely incredible experiences. If you like fantasy dungeon crawlers, Vanishing Realms actually puts you in the world. It's astonishing. Arizona Sunshine is the single greatest game I've ever played.

10 minutes ago, patseguin said:

Currently I'm doing 2nd play-throughs of Vanishing Realms and Arizona Sunshine on Vive. Absolutely incredible experiences. If you like fantasy dungeon crawlers, Vanishing Realms actually puts you in the world. It's astonishing. Arizona Sunshine is the single greatest game I've ever played.

Does Arizona Sunshine require VR? I just looked at the site and the graphics look good!

11 minutes ago, patseguin said:

Arizona Sunshine is the single greatest game I've ever played.

Wow! That is some statement. Can't wait to give it a go :woot:

The other day I came back from work and I had about 30 minutes of empty time, I figured I could start a game of Factorio.

"oh ok I can probably finish this assembly line and my 30 minutes should be off... Wait what... Did I already spend more than 5 hours ?"

8 minutes ago, FiB3R said:

Wow! That is some statement. Can't wait to give it a go :woot:

Yup,  try it asap and you'll be hooked. Really makes you feel like you're in the world and fighting off zombies. Some really scary moments too.

2 hours ago, FiB3R said:

Touch controllers ordered direct from Oculus. £99.00 :D

Chatted with Amazon support, but they were unable to price match.

Amazon never honours customer price match requests. You can notify them that you found a cheaper price, but it's their discretion if they'll match other retailers, and they usually won't match time restricted offers regardless.

Price Matching
Amazon.co.uk does not price-match with other retailers (including third-party sellers who sell their items on our website). We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.

However, you can use services like Flubit to get a better offer if you find somewhere cheaper.

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Amazon never honours customer price match requests. You can notify them that you found a cheaper price, but it's their discretion if they'll match other retailers, and they usually won't match time restricted offers regardless.

However, you can use services like Flubit to get a better offer if you find somewhere cheaper.

I suppose they'll drop the price soon enough, as £99 is now the official price.

Flubit looks interesting.

i just got a dog last week (10 months old) that my wife and I rescued from a high kill shelter. 

ive never had a dog... so my energy is on that right now...

• Like 2