What are you playing?

22 minutes ago, RadishTM said:

TITANFALL 2, loving the campaign so far.

only thing wrong is its waaay too short. Mp is meh after a while, nothing unique imo.

1 hour ago, Mando said:

only thing wrong is its waaay too short. Mp is meh after a while, nothing unique imo.

I believe I'm halfway through it (without spoiling myself on the plot :p), they just don't make single-player campaigns like they used to...

10 hours ago, RadishTM said:

TITANFALL 2, loving the campaign so far.

What bit have you got to? I'm at the very end of Into the Abyss...definitely my favourite level so far

Edit saw your latest post :p

So had a chance to play through more of the Titanfall 2 campaign over the weekend and it just gets better. i think I'm on the final level, but the level design has been great. Can't wait to get stuck into the MP

i picked up another indie title over the weekend, The Forest. 

a couple of years old in early access but a lot of fun, scary in bits.

Burned myself out on ESO, will go back in a few days.

Playing around with Pit People. Still needs development. Maybe I suck, but it is kinda hard to do some of the quests so far.

Also have Secret World Legends and Battlefield 1 installed, but haven't touched them in a while. Thinking about going back to Ori before the sequel.

Flitting betwen: 

Skyrim Special Edition

Forza Horizon 3

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Destiny

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Battlefield 1

:pinch:

Have picked up Skyrim again lately.  I finished it once on PS3, but I'm playing through the "Special Edition" on PC.

I'm so into it, I made this video, :p

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished Dishonored 2, for the second time, very enjoyable game. I also finished Sniper 4 with the latest DLC, and am currently playing Mafia III again, previously completed it, but am now playing with the new DLC

Dishonored 2 is one of those games I "will get around to finishing"... right under Witcher 2 (yes, 2, haven't even touched 3 yet).

Burned myself out on ESO and Pit People. Realized I also never finished Ori, so going back to that an hope the change in style will feel better.

Finished the Witcher 3 (Good game)

Now, Dishonored 2, (I think, i have to play it twice, 1st with Emily, and 2nd with Old Master Corvo)

Dipping in and out of the Titanfall 2 multiplayer and playing through Assassin's Creed Origins: China too. Interesting game, love the art style, but it's a little easy. You seem to be able to get away with a lot and still not attract the guards attention. 

Oh and also picked up Skyrim on PC, and playing around with the mods on that

9 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Oh and also picked up Skyrim on PC, and playing around with the mods on that

Without CBBE ? its not much fun :D

Try the New Mod Beyond Skyrim its like DLC

Just now, Xahid said:

Without CBBE ? its not much fun :D

Try the New Mod Beyond Skyrim its like DLC

To be honest, I literally picked it up yesterday so haven't really played around with it but that does look interesting :shiftyninja:

16 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

To be honest, I literally picked it up yesterday so haven't really played around with it but that does look interesting :shiftyninja:

Skyrim SE is same as Skyrim LE with Graphics enhancements, nothing more. well if you haven't play Skyrim at all then you will enjoy a lot.

Just follow this Modding guide, and enjoy the Skyrim Fantasy.

1 minute ago, Xahid said:

Skyrim SE is same as Skyrim LE with Graphics enhancements nothing more. well if you haven't play Skyrim at all then you will enjoy a lot.

Just follow this Modding guide, and enjoy the Skyrim Fantasy.

I've already sunk a number of hours into it on my Xbox but picked it up for PC so I could try out the mods. Thanks for the guide, looking forward to checking it out!

22 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

I've already sunk a number of hours into it on my Xbox but picked it up for PC so I could try out the mods. Thanks for the guide, looking forward to checking it out!

TIP: Save often, and new saves at that. 

It's a gorgeous and great game but it's by Bethesda so it's hellishly buggy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Overlord said:

For some reason I had a Goldfinger flashback reading that title...

It is very Bond-like. Especially the opening title sequence. :D

• Like 1