What are you playing?

On 8/2/2017 at 10:21 PM, jnelsoninjax said:

I just finished Dishonored 2, for the second time, very enjoyable game. I also finished Sniper 4 with the latest DLC, and am currently playing Mafia III again, previously completed it, but am now playing with the new DLC

On 7/18/2017 at 7:10 PM, The Evil Overlord said:

Horizon Zero Dawn, extra content coming soon,

On 8/3/2017 at 2:31 AM, Xahid said:

Now, Dishonored 2, (I think, i have to play it twice, 1st with Emily, and 2nd with Old Master Corvo)

I have barely started both games on PS4.  I know they should be good but i just cannot seem to seriously get into them for some reason, even though i KNOW they are the type of games i like. 

for dishonored 2 double playthrough...

Spoiler

i dont think there is much point to playing twice, the reviews said it is not worth it... unless you really must do it, and want a slightly different experience...

for now i am  playing telltale games - gonna play new batman episode now.  

i really like short story driven games they release - walking dead is the best, borderlands and game of thrones was great fun too. 

I am waiting for new uncharted - that i would play. 

On 7/24/2017 at 4:59 AM, Andrew said:

Motorsport Manager

Oblivion

Splatoon 2

Warhammer

XCOM EU

Man, I can't get into Oblivion anymore. As much as I'd love to replay it, it seems to be the buggiest of the Elder Scrolls games, and is arguably the worst when it comes to modding and instability. I can only hope that Skyblivion development progresses well enough, as I've been watching the devs do live streams on YouTube. Don't know that it'd be any less buggy though. :p

As for games, currently playing:

Skyrim: Special Edition

Overwatch

PUBG

FFX Remastered

Pokemon: Omega Ruby

Really Really Bad Chess (mobile)

• Like 1

On 8/11/2017 at 1:21 AM, dead.cell said:

Man, I can't get into Oblivion anymore. As much as I'd love to replay it, it seems to be the buggiest of the Elder Scrolls games, and is arguably the worst when it comes to modding and instability. I can only hope that Skyblivion development progresses well enough, as I've been watching the devs do live streams on YouTube. Don't know that it'd be any less buggy though. :p

As for games, currently playing:

Skyrim: Special Edition

Overwatch

PUBG

FFX Remastered

Pokemon: Omega Ruby

Really Really Bad Chess (mobile)

I was playing regular old vanilla TES IV so I didn't have any issues with crashes etc, but it was just to satisfy that adventuring itch I had. I really dislike the Oblivion sections of the game, but I love exploring Cyrodiil. No doubt Skyblivion / Wind will be buggy, but who knows when they will be released! We might have TES VI by then :p:laugh:

Have been learning how to play League of Legends with a friend of mine here lately.  It's actually quite fun, :-)  We live streamed a few games earlier just for fun.  Apparently I need to crank up the volume of my mic.

My favorite moment of this is at 23:10

1 hour ago, Gerowen said:

Have been learning how to play League of Legends with a friend of mine here lately.  It's actually quite fun, :-)  We live streamed a few games earlier just for fun.  Apparently I need to crank up the volume of my mic.

My favorite moment of this is at 23:10

Pretty good!

The only thing I'd suggest is maybe put an overlay up on the stream, juuust in case you get any personal notifications before you start a game.

Playing some GTA (playing through it again on my Xbox One) and some Titanfall 2 occasionally. I'd like to revisit the SP campaign too and get some of the achievements and helmets.

Due to lack of a decent sci-fi RPG game, I am playing the Earth & Beyond Emu. It is still a solid game and I miss it, trying to get it to run is a pain, though.

360:

Castlevania LoS 1+2

Fable Anniversary

Switch / Wii:

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Splatoon 2 - finally decided to tryout the game with my 4G hotspot and my god it's awesome :D I've heard a few of the UK networks don't work with matchmaking, but I was very happy mine worked flawlessly!

Super Mario Galaxy 1+2 - I'm still in love with the OSTs 10 years later. Nothing comes close to besting them :heart:

I can't for the life of me find enough time to finish the Witcher 3, over 114hrs in so far and I don't think I'm half done. :p   Work keeps getting in the way!

2 hours ago, George P said:

I can't for the life of me find enough time to finish the Witcher 3, over 114hrs in so far and I don't think I'm half done. :p   Work keeps getting in the way!

Well then you will have to quit work then! :p You will have enough time to play then! :rofl:

5 hours ago, George P said:

I think I finished it in 120 hours. I did not have the patience to do all the side quests though  but I did many.

The expansion packs are really cool also. That is another 40 or so hours 

Playing through Blue Dragon on 360.  I beat it already, just trying to unlock some more achievements before going back to Breath of the Wild or Lost Odyssey.

12 hours ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

I think I finished it in 120 hours. I did not have the patience to do all the side quests though  but I did many.

The expansion packs are really cool also. That is another 40 or so hours 

Yeah, I bought the GoTY edition off of GoG with the two DLC backs from the start, which is why I'm doing all the side missions to get my level up to the 30+ i need so I can do these DLC missions that are listed, I'm only at lvl 26 atm, too hard to try any lvl 33-35 DLC stuff.

6 hours ago, George P said:

Yeah, I bought the GoTY edition off of GoG with the two DLC backs from the start, which is why I'm doing all the side missions to get my level up to the 30+ i need so I can do these DLC missions that are listed, I'm only at lvl 26 atm, too hard to try any lvl 33-35 DLC stuff.

Well, don't give up.  This game expansion packs are superb :)    Also, much better when you binge, or at least play in 2-3 hour intervals, rather then short play sessions.  I finished it when I was home sick.   Made me forget I was even feeling sick.

I should be playing Crysis 3 later today

I know I know is old but new graphics card arrives today fingers crossed and complete rebuild over couple months max then can play more

Started playing the Destiny open beta for PC.  Here's some footage I recorded of one of the fights.

I finally got around to get a switch and play Breath of the Wild, I was wondering why "everyone" was so excited about that game... It's not bad, but I have to say, the main advantage I find compared to every other open world out there nowadays, is the fact that I can take the switch with me and keep playing on the train when I go to work. Otherwise I'd feel like the game is too slow and the map is to big for me to enjoy with the limited time I can afford for it, just like all these other open worlds.

• 2 months later...

The Frozen Wilds expansion dropped for Horizon Zero Dawn a couple of days ago, I like what they've done, Aloy has always adjusted her walk/run fluidly to match her environment. In FW, it goes further, she wades through heavy snow, and leaves tracks and ruts up to a foot deep in the tundra. New machines to kill, a word of warning, tried and tested methods of old game do not work, on the hardest setting, you'll be hilariously out matched. New content, new weapons, new armour...