Guess what arrived at my doorstep?

have fun with it all oddcrap :D  Take your time putting it all together.  My current primary rig took me about 2-3 days but I had to wait for CCFLs and other lights.  It will be sweeeet setup for you

I'm droooling and everyone here at work is wondering why lol.  So when you're done building, and then l3thal, I guess it will be my turn lol.  My PC is going to be on order sometime next month and it's going to be almost similar to your setup (nice choice of hardware I have to say)

586419816[/snapback]

Yup, and I thank everyone here at Neowin for recommending me the top-notch stuff. :) If it wasn't for you guys, I just don't know.. thanks everyone! Most all people had a contribution to me buying something that I did :rofl:

It really shouldn't take DAYS to put it together. My comp in my sig was my first build and I did it in about 4 hours. That was also including troubles with the motherboard/case installation. It should be easy for you. :) If you need any help I can try.

I am quite mad right now. Fedex shipped all of my parts except my case, which they said will ship tomorrow. I mean, come on, that's like selling someone a car today and telling them to pick up the engine tomorrow. I can't believe they're torturing me like this :cry:

lol! my case was worst, I had to go pick it up from miami, so I was sitting in the hotel in miami just staring at all theese big boxes from newegg and zipzoomfly, without being able to put it together! 1 entire week I was like that!! sleeping, living and eating in the same room as my pc, so close... but still-....

so far....

lol! my case was worst, I had to go pick it up from miami, so I was sitting in the hotel in miami just staring at all theese big boxes from newegg and zipzoomfly, without being able to put it together! 1 entire week I was like that!!  sleeping, living and eating in the same room as my pc, so close... but still-....

so far....

586420954[/snapback]

set it up on the desk, on the boxes. damn, I'da dipped that in oil if I needed to.

I'm 17.. work at a restauruant behind a bar helping the rather hot bartenders move things.. I get 5% of their tips and 7 an hour.. If you're 17 and you've got the whole summer to work everyday it's not that hard to make 2500 lol. :o

586417640[/snapback]

i wish they paid that for working on a restaurant here where i live... 2500 its like the salary for 4 or 5 months xD in most jobs here :)

BTW dude very nice comp... you must be a very happy person right now :)

ohh how I wish I had money for a 7800gtx :(

but w/e within the next weeks i get my own new comp :D Specs Here :) I just love my father :D next thing i'm gonna end living in the street if i dont start looking for a job xD

bbye

i wish they paid that for working on a restaurant here where i live... 2500 its like the salary for 3 months xD in most jobs here :)

but w/e within the next weeks i get my own new comp :D Specs Here :)

bbye

586421229[/snapback]

I can't express the way I fee right now.. :rolleyes: I've decided to go ahead and start putting things togeter toay.

I can't express the way I fee right now..  :rolleyes: I've decided to go ahead and start putting things togeter toay.

586421235[/snapback]

rock on ^^

just be careful and dont "fry" anything with static electricity :p

rock on ^^

just be careful and dont "fry" anything with static electricity :p

586421254[/snapback]

Just gonna install the motherboard now and power supply then when mike comes back I'll have him kinda of guide me throuh some stuff.

I'm 17.. work at a restauruant behind a bar helping the rather hot bartenders move things.. I get 5% of their tips and 7 an hour.. If you're 17 and you've got the whole summer to work everyday it's not that hard to make 2500 lol. :o

586417640[/snapback]

Lol, same as me (I'm 17 too ). Just 4 weeks left to finish my summer job. 3 months the whole summer! And yeah, it's not that hard! I've already bought an ipod but I want to save the rest of the money.

I may need a laptop for university in the near future ;-)

But I'd leave university just to have that computer!! OMGOSH!! ;-) Congrats on it!

It's better when you buy it with ur own money, innit?

:woot: :woot:

That System Will Rock! :D

PS - Sorry, But You should have Brought XP Pro

i wish they paid that for working on a restaurant here where i live... 2500 its like the salary for 4 or 5 months xD in most jobs here :)

but w/e within the next weeks i get my own new comp :D Specs Here :) I just love my father :D next thing i'm gonna end living in the street if i dont start looking for a job xD

bbye

586421229[/snapback]

sorry about that, but I notice you chose 2 x 6600 on SLi? dude, that blows, get a 6800Gt non SLi and it will be better than the two 6600, not even gts man!

Say what ever you say.. but if you spend $2500 on a system you should spend the $50 on pro.

Also it does a little bit more then "advanced security features". XP Home is crippled compared to Pro. Not to mention that Pro includes Remote Desktop Connection, which anyone knows is 5x better then VNC.

Oh and while Home has software support for 2 procs... its a hack. Pro still handles it better (google it if you don't believe me)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/ho.../choosing2.mspx

is another link.

So again.. nice hardware its just you really cheaped out on the software and it probably was one of the cheapest things too (even if you had gotten pro).

I can't express the way I fee right now..  :rolleyes: I've decided to go ahead and start putting things togeter toay.

586421235[/snapback]

Take some pictures for us as you go!!

-Ax

What made you get such an old school case if your spending that much? I have one, damn 80mm fans :angry:

Im have half my bits for my new PC currently, bought my Akasa Eclipse 62 case. Not as "cool" looking as my Coolermaster Wavemaster but so much more sophisticated and swarve :D

the only things wrong with that system r the outdated case with 80mm fans, and the fact u are using xp home.

XP pro is the only offical os to support dual core cpus in the home sector, so i think u made a ###### up there but if stuff still runs as fast then i dont see the point.

o?:cry::?:cry:y:? i hate u! jk...

wanna invite me round ur house?

586420218[/snapback]

Sur;) ;)

my pentium 1 packard bell system is better than all that:D :D

586421178[/snapback]

[quote name='Peewee210' date='Aug 23 2005, 16:0:woot:ot:woot:oot:

That System Will Rock:D :D

PS - Sorry, But You should have Brought XP Pro

586421295[/snapback]

I kno:cry:ry:

Say what ever you say.. but if you spend $2500 on a system you should spend the $50 on pro.

Also it does a little bit more then "advanced security features". XP Home is crippled compared to Pro. Not to mention that Pro includes Remote Desktop Connection, which anyone knows is 5x better then VNC.

Oh and while Home has software support for 2 procs... its a hack. Pro still handles it better (google it if you don't believe me)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/ho.../choosing2.mspx

is another link.

So again.. nice hardware its just you really cheaped out on the software and it probably was one of the cheapest things too (even if you had gotten pro).

586421325[/snapback]

I refuse to pay $150 dollars for an OS. Vista's coming out soon anyway.

Take some pictures for us as you go!!

-Ax

586421350[/snapback]

As soon as these darn fans come in.. I got the CPU on and the power supply in! (arnt I fa:unsure:ure:

Yeah, but one other power hungry component may put it over the top.

586422137[/snapback]

So if he put let's say.....another 7800GTX for SLI..it would be too much for the Antec Neopower?