How to clean feces (YES, FECES) off a motherboard

I say soak it in alcohol. Know several repair shops that do that. They work on computers, stereos, cb radios, tvs etc.. lots of stuff and when they get something real bad dirty thats what they use.

On a more serious note, best thing for cleaning that MB is ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL which can be bought at most elctrical components stores. It is non conductive and evapourates withing 30 secs of use.

Best to get a can of it and blast it at the motherboard use a toothbrush to brush away any fragments.

Also you will need to buy a NEW anti static cloth to give it a wipe down, leave it to dry and that should do the ticket.

Gotta laugh at this.. LOL... sorry mate.

But TBH who would leave a brand new mobo on the floor when he/she leaves the room?

IMO he was asking for trouble.

oh man, that's horrible. i wonder if it would even work if you get it cleaned up.

maybe you can ebay it. who knows, with all the crazy sh it that's sold on there, your's might get a good price.

lol that made me laugh lol, well going about cleaning it......well ive never had to wipe **** off a motherboard before, i would recoment a damp cloth (perhaps alcohol) and leave to dry for a long time!

You made my bad day worth while.

i'll bury that mobo and hope theres enough fertilizer to grow a new one.

how somebody's unluckiness make me happy is amazing

This is indeed the funniest thread i've ever seen on Neowin....... I can almost smell the poo! :D Good luck with it...... I've rated it as a 5.....

As i've just upgraded my mobo and processor, i can sympathise....... I was shaking when i was handling mine!

Just make sure it's cleaned GOOD and DRIES GOOD........

Peace!

how come when i just opened this page there was a loud screaming noise coming from my speakers?

586684590[/snapback]

evilpigs avatar?