How to clean feces (YES, FECES) off a motherboard

evilpigs avatar?

586684707[/snapback]

oh... that's annoying. especially since im here at work on the phone with someone and bam! my speakers start screaming...

"what was that?!!?" "oh it was just my computer crashing." "oh."

I think you need to get a hold of some "Vapoorise"

586683037[/snapback]

ROTF.

That movie was just hilarous!!!

If anybody was wondering where all that poo went... it went to the mobo!!!

LMAO, OH MAN THATS SO HORRIBLE. Seriously, go with the get the parents to replace it idea, theres no way you can clean all the poo in there, and even if you do, theres some still probably going to be some tiny smidgen that will screw things up if you try to boot it. What would be really bad is if it went into the socket, LOL, oh man, Im sorry, but thats just really funny.

This is indeed the funniest thread i've ever seen on Neowin....... I can almost smell the poo!

586683955[/snapback]

you can almost smell the poo? seriously....wow, thats friggin disgusting.

If it had happened to me, after screaming and taking pictures and removing the largest of it, I would have grabbed my bottle of 99% isopropyl alcohol and some cotton balls/swabs and had at it.

Wow... You know what makes me sick? The fact that I was eating chocolate cake when I opened the thread... :pinch:

586684879[/snapback]

lol hahhaa...

funny thread.. id clean it then return it...

Why don't ya just forget about cleaning it. Use it as it is and if anyone asks what that smell is you can say its your brand new 'S**t Hot Mobo' :laugh: :rofl:

Please refrain from such things as suggesting that he put an ELECTRICAL COMPONENT IN WATER.  :angry:

586683052[/snapback]

Water is actually non-conductive.

Funny thread. I hope you brought a good HSF.

No pics, thread does not deliver. Anyone could have come up with it, for example: HAY GUYS I JUST ****ED ALL OVER MY LAPTOP LOL SO IM POSTING ON THE INTERNET. VOTE THREAD 5 PLZ.

Best post I have ever read in my life. By far the loudest i have ever laughed about a post and Im at work in a quiet office. Thanks for the laugh! as for the board, Id trash it.

Yes, it's true. I am letting it dry (the small pieces of turd are mostly dry now, but large smears still remain) and am planning to use a tiny screwdriver or something of sort to remove it and then use alcohol to clean it.

No pics, thread does not deliver. Anyone could have come up with it, for example: HAY GUYS I JUST ****ED ALL OVER MY LAPTOP LOL SO IM POSTING ON THE INTERNET. VOTE THREAD 5 PLZ.

586685545[/snapback]

Haha, why would you want to see a pic of that mess anyway!? :x

As far the board, toss it and get another one...making sure not to leave it within a toddlers rear end next time!