Mario Kart DS - post Friend Codes here

it wouldn't matter today, Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is having technical dificulties at the time.

check back @ http://www.nintendowifi.com to see when the technical dificulties are over with.. i guess they got a much bigger load than they expected.

586816325[/snapback]

Oops..? :unsure:

hopefully they get the issue resolved soon..

Why is Nintendo telling us to not post friends codes?

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...essage.id=42279

586823279[/snapback]

Probably to protect some kids from adding random people. I believe they only want you to play with people you phisically know, which kind of takes away part of the beauty of online gaming.

But I would think it should be more of a sugestion than a rule.

I think it was Reggie who said that gamers in japan are hesistant of online play because they dont want to be harassed by random people. It appears to me that Nintendo is trying to prevent random harassment as much as they can with the structure of their wifi network. Thats probably why they dont want people's friends codes all over.

Its weird how much they're restricting this though, not even through PMs can they do it.... strange.

They're able (aloud?!) to look at PMs? Sorry if it's known to everyone except me, but that's surprising.

586823585[/snapback]

I'm not sure, thats why it sounds a little crazy to me.

They're able (aloud?!) to look at PMs? Sorry if it's known to everyone except me, but that's surprising.

586823585[/snapback]

They could forward it to a mod, like on this board. The rule is stupid.

I got the game! :D So much fun and it's an EXCELLENT DS game. I have had few problems with the "Nintendo wifi connection" except for once, when the game froze for a bit and then said something about being disconnected. Other than that, though, it's been great overall.

My friend code is

I'll probably be using the nickname Oren (dt) :) (with that smiley on the end)