Mario Kart DS - post Friend Codes here

My friend code changed and I forgot to update it ! :(

I will post it when I finished working.

I will also add crazy@5$, larz and Opio.

So guy please keep in touch here and add me tonight! ;)

I am often online!

So here is my new friend code for Mario Kart DS!

It changed because I accidently reseted mine. The accident was to let my cousin try it! :/

Btw, I usually let my Mario Kart DS in WiFi mode seeking for friend during the evening, like from 18h00pm to something like 23h00pm ( around that ).

xcspear, you're on too!

Geelee

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't want to make a thread for this, so I'm posting it here.

has anyone tried playing this in their car yet? Seriously...just get in, turn on the speakers and use a tape adapter or line-out cord to hook your DS to your car. It sounds so good like this, especially the motors and their low growls. Sitting in a car just adds to the realism.

Thankfull ymy neighbors have unsecured wifi, so I just sit in my car when it's arked in the driveway and play Mario Kart like this. It's pretty fun. ^__^

thanks for the idea bud, now i got an idea to do when i'm on my lunch break at work :) - i for one have a tape adapter for a little bit.. until i get my Mazda RX7 that i'm saving up for ;) :) :D - then i'll get my CD player added to it then i have to say goodbye to tape adapter...

although i havn't connected to NWFC in the longest time, i play my DS at work and there arn't too many hotspots.. i've been playing lots of Mario Party 7 as of late with 4 of my friends, the 8 player mode is rock-solid.. other than that i don't really have the time to do other stuff, between car shows and going to the bar, working, sleeping, family, I havn't the ammount of time for gaming as of late.. heh, i just got my motorcycle written test passed last week :).. i'll hopefully have a motorcycle this summer :)

been playing lots of animal crossing at work, its addicting and is a game that always has something for me to do..

hope that gives some small info on why i'm posting at midnight (just got home need to wake up early).. and why i havn't posted too much as of late, i'm lucky if i can spend an hour on the computer with the way I work now.. i'm just too busy for single player gaming/online gaming..

Edited by Dale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:D I HAVE DONE IT!

After many months of work, I have finally reached a 3-star ranking on ALL grand prix!

With NO snaking! :D :D

Online competitors shall tremble in fear of my awesome acheivement!

Holy crap. You are good. I am only at one star, cause I have a few tracks that are hard.

May I ask, what car/driver did you use?

ROB's standard kart :D I usually use Peach, but the character doesn't matter at all online

Feel free to add me guys:

I've added a few of you here, I'm still new to the game so I'll get slaughtered by any of you. I'm off to try my hand at snaking now...

• 2 weeks later...

After 5 matchers I have a glorious record of zero wins. T_T I've been playing it for three days so please be soft. :p

I'm off to practice my drifting skills. :D

:alien:Heres my friend code everyone! if you register me then email me :email: at night_wolf1694@yahoo.com with your friend code and i might add you as my friend! So get ready for some racing!!!! :yes:

:alien: Heres my friend code everyone! if you register me then email me at night_wolf1694@yahoo.com with your friend code and i might add you as my friend! So get ready for some racing!!!!

Friend Code: 309305-830890

PS: sorry about that other post on top it was my first post! ;)

It may be too late to get everyone to add my friend code for Mario Kart DS but I will add all of them from this list.

My friend code for Mario Kart DS - 158975 641002

Send me a pm if you add me

Hey Everyone Add Me And My Friend To Your Friend Roster On Mario Kart DS Everyone That Adds Us E-Mail Us Your Friend Code To fmfriendcodes@hotmail.com

If You Have A MySpace Come Visit Our MySpace

www.myspace.com/irmark182

www.myspace.com/phlakey14

Our Friend Codes For Mario Kart DS Are:

Phlakey101: 043013 340874

Irmark182: 249175 533348

Now Go E-mails Us Your fmfriendcodes@hotmail.com , Go! Now! Hurry! Away With You.

See You On The Track!!!

Anyone up for rainbow road?

P.M If your gonna Add me, Then you can give me a good thrashing! :D

EDIT: Btw. Isn't there a limit of friend codes you can have?

Edited by MaX Velocity