• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Mario Kart DS - post Friend Codes here

Evolution    16

Wow there are a lot of people with Mario Kart DS here :) Just got the Mario Kart DS Bundle for myself yesterday!

Here's my code

Evo

yayaba    0

Got my Mario Kart today :).

Here's mine:

Itor

Pox    0

snaking tip: use wario in the dry bomber and practice on the figure-8. I managed to get it down to 1:27.

SuperSnake    0

added a few of the people above me add me back

Geeleegann    0

LunarWolf

soothsayer

SPADE

TWF_Eric

JHAirforce

Porp

Marky07

blay

Larson

Evo

Itor

Adamb10

Pox

RICHIEWARE

Norante

Salamander

Xerux

jmole

bboyspaz

Sumeet

Cliche

cyrax05

jpad900

crazihouse

Danrarbc641

tkukoc2200

dt

Starman

blachole

[wild]

oojaxxoo

Dale

Hi ppl, my friend added you all to his MK:DS friend list.

He would like me to share his friend code,...

Btw, even tho he added you all, when he go to the friend list after connecting to the CWF, he still sees the white box saying that if you still sees it, it means that the friend code might be incorrect.

TIA

Evolution    16

I think you have to both be online once in order for the white box to disappear.

BTW I forgot to mention that I added everyone in this thread to my Mario Kart DS list :)

GNRambo    0

<<snipperoo>>

Hi ppl, my friend added you all to his MK:DS friend list.

He would like me to share his friend code,...

Btw, even tho he added you all, when he go to the friend list after connecting to the CWF, he still sees the white box saying that if you still sees it, it means that the friend code might be incorrect.

TIA

okay i added him.

I dont play online much though :s

edit: you should see my profile the next time i sign in :D

Geeleegann    0

I think you have to both be online once in order for the white box to disappear.

BTW I forgot to mention that I added everyone in this thread to my Mario Kart DS list :)

Thanks for the info, it seems that you are right as yours disappeared.

nav1    0

Finally got my Wi-Fi set up ! Anyway, I'm adding most people here. If you add me, please PM me, so I can double check I added you.

Nuttycracker    0

Hi guys

here is mine friend code

soothsayer    0

Just keep playing Figure-8 with the Dry-Bomber until you can master those straight parts. Then work your way into narrower tracks, like Choco Mountain from the N64. Snaking is a lot of fun.... but it causes people to disconnect immediately if they cant keep up, and it makes your thumb hurt after awhile ;D

In the Dry-Bomber I usually use Mario, and on a straight away like in Figure 8 its very easy. Start at one side, and hop turning towards the inside so you skid towards the outside. Hit left right left right as fast as you can to get the sparks up, and boost. As soon as you boost, hop the other way and repeat. It takes a little while to pick up, but once you find the rhythm it becomes very simple.

Thanks, I just might get the hang of this yet.

My dang thumb gets tired too quickly!!!

Xerus    0

Yeah, definitely takes a toll on your thumb after a couple of races. Another good track to practice on is Luigi's Mansion, it has a lot of track that twists left and right so it makes snaking pretty easy. I would keep practicing figure 8 though to find the rhythm.

Evolution    16

Which is the best snaking/racing character of all? So far all I've been using is Mario.

Xerus    0

I prefer Mario because hes a middle weight character, fast snaking, and a little tough to push around. Some people use Yoshi, and Dry Bones who are both lightweight characters. The weight of the character is going to effect the delay time between your left and right movements to produce the sparks.

neowin_hipster    0

SpeedyTheSnail    1,287

Can someone please delete my post #105. It won't let me edit it to change my Friend Code (it changed).

Thanks!

(PS, my new friend code here:)

nav1    0

I have to say my experience with online play with this game has been really dissapointing. Not because of the limits, but cause since the game does not penalize you when you disconnect, 8 out of 10 times I play people drop out as soon as they realize they're loosing. I'm not talking about the people on this forum, btw, but everyone I played against in worldwide and rivals. And I'm not even a snaker, most of the times the races do complete, I end up loosing, which I don't mind, since it makes me try harder. It's a real shame, with Mario Kart DS being the first game I've ever played online, that it has to be so frustrating just to complete a match.

So please, people, add my friend code (and pm me if possible whhen you do), cause I'm looking forward to some online matches, and I trust the people here not to chicken out like the rest of the world does.

Thanks in advance.

SpiralDale    0

cyrax05

jpad900

crazihouse

Danrarbc641

tkukoc2200

None of them are on much :(

Does anyone know any friends who are on all the time?

Zancho    0

My Username: Zancho

Code: 476802-574645

PM or something so that i can add u too!

Evolution    16

My Username: Zancho

Code: 476802-574645

PM or something so that i can add u too!

Why bother? Just add everyone here....it's easier for everyone that way.

magicmarc    0

425263 - 546472

Im not great either. Still cant work out how those guys just whizz through the level.

Geeleegann    0

I added every single one of you but none is ever online at the same time as me. Well I missed blay, sumeet, Evo, Goalie_CA and few other because they connected while I was already playing in the rival mode because after 1 hour I was tire of waiting! :/

Geelee

Edited by Geeleegann

autodefe    0

crazy@5$    0

After 2 months of owning this i finally got a wireless router :D

PM me if you add me

Oh, and may all snakers die of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome :devil:

larz    0

I just added both of you that posted today. Here is my friend code again if anyone wants to add me...