December CTP is 5270.9 - Out in ~ 19 hours!

Has the install-time decreased? I remember watching a video where some MS guy said that future builds would install in about 20 minutes. Nice screens btw. Keep 'em comming

Wow, screenshot already. Seems like the Start menu now does it's job changing the top right icon on hover :cool:

Yeah, it does. It's sweet!

Has the install-time decreased? I remember watching a video where some MS guy said that future builds would install in about 20 minutes. Nice screens btw. Keep 'em comming

I went to lunch while the install was running so I don't know yet if install time decreased. It had been running at least 25 minutes when I left.

Because his gfx card is crappy :p

Yeah, "nice MCE icon". So what, the interface of MCE is much more important.

Tried to do a print screen of MCE, but it just came up black in Paint when I pasted it in. Will have to see if I can get one out of the VPC later.

HAHAHA ... installing on VPC and taking a long time. Vista knows it too ...

Funny install message :)

And that font they used must be the most cheesy sci-fi / modern font used in entire Vista. :pinch:

One sweet interface item ... i don't recall if this was in past builds, but I don't think so ... is that the back and forward buttons in Explorer windows progressively brighten when you mouse over them, instead immediately appearing as brighter. The effect is cool.