December CTP is 5270.9 - Out in ~ 19 hours!

Could someone post a My Computer or Control Panel screen?

How 'final' is the UI that we see today?

Will there still be significant changes before the official beta 2?

Although I think the current look is pretty good, it isn't kicking OSX out on the UI candy (I'm 200% pro-Vista) :)

Doing great Lamerz4391! :D

Edited by Zyphrax

Could someone post a My Computer or Control Panel screen?

How 'final' is the UI that we see today?

Will there still be significant changes before the official beta 2?

Although I think the current look is pretty good, it isn't kicking OSX out on the UI candy (I'm 200% pro-Vista) :)

Doing great Lamerz4391! :D

The My Computer view, or Computer I should say, is the same as in the 5268 thread. I don't notice anything new from that build.

The My Computer view, or Computer I should say, is the same as in the 5268 thread. I don't notice anything new from that build.

ok, thnx. Not using the 'My' prefixes takes some getting used to.

The IE bar is still a bit crowded. The tabs look better, although they still seem not to be sure how to combine the tabs with the menu bar.

Argh and please get rid of the 3.11 looking icon next to 'Internet (Protected Mode)'.

I wish to see none of the old crappy icons in Vista.

The IE bar is still a bit crowded. The tabs look better, although they still seem not to be sure how to combine the tabs with the menu bar.

Argh and please get rid of the 3.11 looking icon next to 'Internet (Protected Mode)'.

I wish to see none of the old crappy icons in Vista.

i agree. also im just curious..why is there always that empty tab(the one on the far right)? is it just a blank page?

i agree. also im just curious..why is there always that empty tab(the one on the far right)? is it just a blank page?

It creates a new tab

Ha I beat all of you :p

Edited by Pwn3r

Clicking that one, creates a new tab.

I think they should just hide the Menu bar (as with WMP), it's of no use to the average user.

Clicking that one, creates a new tab.

I think they should just hide the Menu bar (as with WMP), it's of no use to the average user.

But why isn't the toolbar in IE7 been converted to a ribbon bar like the rest of windows and now office?

But why isn't the toolbar in IE7 been converted to a ribbon bar like the rest of windows and now office?

i think that'd be overkill. theres not enough functions in the browser like u have in office apps. plus that ribbon takes a crapload of space doesn't it?