clearONE

Whoops. Ignore my post above (I can't work out how to edit posts sorry).

I figured that I can close everything when I right-click on the top bar bit of each window.

just played with the colors and except for one thing everything is amazing. but i can`t find the option to set this slider into a transparent one?

prob2qt.jpg

I think its transparent already.

:edit: Ahhh u mean the Solid version to have a transparent seeking bar?

Ok, has anyone experience these yet?

- Checked the Always on Top under notifications. Restarting WA always left the option back to Unchecked.

- Using the clear1 skin seemed to default WA to not using alpha blending.

The Alpha blending doesn't work for me at all. It does default to alpha blending being off like Sky Juice said but even when I turn it on, it doesnt work.

Also, I don't like this skin any where near as much as the beta, it's totally different, so i'm sticking with beta, but it's a shame because there are some bugs with it :(

Great skin.

Only one problem I seem to be having, when the playlist window is open my cpu usage increases to about 60%. Goes back to 1-2% when the playlist window is closed. I've turned off the graphical equalizer that is at the bottom of the playlist window and it still occurs. Anyone else seeing this?

I love you man. :D

I have been using clearONEbeta since you released it and now I can finally experience the completed version. It's absolutely brilliant! Good work. You should start charging for it, I'd pay. :p

:edit: Ahhh u mean the Solid version to have a transparent seeking bar?

Thats right! I want the seeking bar (the bottom player with tiger background) to be transparent like the one on the pic above. I still havent found it. :unsure:

prob2qt.jpg

Ok, has anyone experience these yet?

- Checked the Always on Top under notifications. Restarting WA always left the option back to Unchecked.

- Using the clear1 skin seemed to default WA to not using alpha blending.

I'm experiencing the same bugs...transparency won't work for me at all. :(

I'm experiencing the same bugs...transparency won't work for me at all. :(

are you sure that transparency doesn`t work? i mean "glass" is veeeery dark and doesn`t seem to be real transparent.

glass1sr.jpg

i got the transparency (bottom player) with this settings:

Right-Click the Winamp-Icon in the taskbar -> Options -> ClearONE -> Sytle -> First tick Glass, Second tick ClearBG.

I hope you can get transparency now :)

I still havent found the transparent seeker :(

Sweet Fancy Moses! 2006 is going to be a pretty year! w000t! Been using the beta since the original thread was one page long!! Axialix, thanks man. I'll be watching your work closely from now on.

By the way, am I the only one here thinking that the clearONE scheme would make an outstanding WB5 theme? Something that isnt Vista needs to hit the scene - I'm just putting that out there ;)

Sweet Fancy Moses! 2006 is going to be a pretty year! w000t! Been using the beta since the original thread was one page long!! Axialix, thanks man. I'll be watching your work closely from now on.

By the way, am I the only one here thinking that the clearONE scheme would make an outstanding WB5 theme? Something that isnt Vista needs to hit the scene - I'm just putting that out there ;)

I completely agree :) Although I don't have WB5, that would be nice.

Thanks Axialix, using it now :D So awesome :woot: