clearONE

great job!! congrats (Y)

btw, a DOS tip :p you can quote the path in the cmd files to work with long name dirs (i mean, you can use, ie, cd "c:\program files" so you don't hace to worry about the ~ )

are you sure that transparency doesn`t work? i mean "glass" is veeeery dark and doesn`t seem to be real transparent. i got the transparency (bottom player) with this settings:

Right-Click the Winamp-Icon in the taskbar -> Options -> ClearONE -> Sytle -> First tick Glass, Second tick ClearBG.

I hope you can get transparency now :)

I still havent found the transparent seeker :(

Thanks so much danielkoch, with your help I was able to get things working. :)

:woot: Very nice! It's more stable, Winamp uses half the CPU usage than with the beta (even with the Playlist open). I think I spent a good 20 minutes playing with it checking out all the colour combinations. Hooray for Glow Stick!

Hey axialix:

I borrowed a couple images from clearONE (glass-bg-player-main.png & solid-clearONE.png) to make my new SIGamp image, hope that's cool. The SIGamp image has to link to sigamp.com of course, so I linked to your site with the googly eyes image.

WOW! Thanks everyone for all the good comments. :)

Now for the bug reports:

1) Sky Juice - the Notifier Always On Top option defaults back to off when winamp restarts.

2) Whitman - cpu usage increases when the PL window is open (even with Vis off).

3) planetik - When it's at "Glow Stick", it doesn't change to another VIS when you click on it. This isn't a bug, it has to be this way by design since pressing the left mouse button grabs the Songname. Just right-click it to change Vis modes again.

I'll get these corrected as soon as I can.

BTW, thanks for the DOS tip aldago, I'll try it out now.

Edited by axialix

Is that the PL Shade mode or Normal mode? If you mean Normal mode, it sets itself at 0:00 until you click on a track.

Notifier Always On Top option has been corrected and site has been updated. :)

Hey axialix, great skin!!

but i got some trouble making trasparent. I chose GLASS but the one that appears is the one in the main picture with no trasparency. Can you tell me how I can make it transparent. in the STYLES it doesn't change much and therefore the directory is the default one. the beta was transparent just like the screenshots but i cant make this final version transparent. plz help any1

Hello,

How do you make the font in the Play list editor into the BASIC5 font? (everything else seems to be into that font)

thank you very much for your help

How do you make the font in the Play list editor into the BASIC5 font? (everything else seems to be into that font)

Go to General Preferences->Playlist then in UseFont select Basic5

That should work

WOW! Thanks everyone for all the good comments. :)

Now for the bug reports:

1) Sky Juice - the Notifier Always On Top option defaults back to off when winamp restarts.

2) Whitman - cpu usage increases when the PL window is open (even with Vis off).

3) planetik - When it's at "Glow Stick", it doesn't change to another VIS when you click on it. This isn't a bug, it has to be this way by design since pressing the left mouse button grabs the Songname. Just right-click it to change Vis modes again.

I'll get these corrected as soon as I can.

BTW, thanks for the DOS tip aldago, I'll try it out now.

More importantly, i think the "alpha blending" option under preferences gets switched off when using C1. (Causing some modern skin users to find their freefrom skins not working :rofl: )

More importantly, i think the "alpha blending" option under preferences gets switched off when using C1. (Causing some modern skin users to find their freefrom skins not working rofl.gif )

clearONE turns off alpha blending when using the SolidBG and GlassBG styles. But obviously, using the ClearBG style mandates that alpha blending be turned on. I did this for all those Win98 and ME users out there so they could use my skin too. Those OS's do not support alpha blending.

Is there any way to totally remove the Basic5 font; No matter what I do, it is still being used in the main winamp window. The font is great but it doesn't support the greek charset and the vast majority of my music is greek... :(

Thumbs up for the skin, it is wonderful!

I love it. After selecting the right colour theme, I have a mostly transparent winamp with blue glows. A visual treat for the eyes, so good that one almost requires a cigarrette after enjoying it!

There is one suggestion/criticism that I have wondered since the days of the beta, however: Is it possible for Winamp to somehow render a "drop-shadow" or similar with fonts? It's just that no matter what colour is used it often clashes with windows/desktop beneath it. Plus if i make it white, then foreground windows make it unreadable. Make it black and it's unreadable on the desktop, etc.

Anyway, fan-TAST-ic work!

Sorry danielkoch, only the Clear style will give you a transparent seeker. But if you really have to have it, open up glass-volume.png (found in clearONE/elements/player) with Photoshop and cut out the middle. It'll be transparent then. :)

Chode, that's a good idea. I'll see what I can do about those shadows.

nickels, the ClearBG style isn't working for you? Please provide more details so we can help you.