• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clearONE

ChromeX    0

actually no i don't. i didn't scroll the pages sorry

Lqv2015    35

Seems like the latest Winamp fixed this colored bug for clearone. Can anyone confirm this?

JediMaster    0

Looks like it.

Harreh    9

Yeah, it fixed it for me too :).

ChromeX    0

WIth this skin my winamp uses 70mb of ram just started, and goes up to 160-180mb using it all the day.. Incredible

kenotz    0

WIth this skin my winamp uses 70mb of ram just started, and goes up to 160-180mb using it all the day.. Incredible

yay, it will suck my 256mb ram.

Pechorin    0

hi! i am having a problem and maybe some of you can help me.

the problem is that some covers are not shown, and i have no idea why, i have looked for relations between covers not shown, but i got nothing.

some of you knows the characteristics what the images need for be shown? and why could some of them fail?

thank you very much, i hope somebody could help me

qrtz    0

hi! i am having a problem and maybe some of you can help me.

the problem is that some covers are not shown, and i have no idea why, i have looked for relations between covers not shown, but i got nothing.

some of you knows the characteristics what the images need for be shown? and why could some of them fail?

thank you very much, i hope somebody could help me

I'm having the same problem with the latest Winamp, some covers will show and others will not. It's a problem with the skin itself, it really needs to be updated.

Pechorin    0

I'm having the same problem with the latest Winamp, some covers will show and others will not. It's a problem with the skin itself, it really needs to be updated.

okej, thank you for the answer.

i would like a new update, but i think it will be difficult

piehouserat    0

what's happened to axialix? its like he's dissapeared off the face of the planet :|

Lqv2015    35

One hit wonder? :whistle:

:No-Frost:    3

any update???

skogmantore    0

I finally discovered this thread, and this great winamp skin. I think I'll quit my foobar config endeavors now...

Hardcore Til I Die    286

It doesn't seem to render properly when I dock the window at a certain position.

Luckily I don't use docking anyway :p This skin is second to none! :D

Edit:

It uses a steady 25mb for me :unsure:

stijneman    0

first of all, i want to thank you for this skin,

this is the skin i've been searching for for years, thanks a lot Axialix!

but since a couple of days i've been getting an error:

winamperrorpo2.jpg

Script Failure. Press left mouse button to continue. Guru Meditation #0021 022A3F27 1 5 Script Fatal Error scripts/system.maki

now i've found out that guru meditations are almost always skin problems, and system.maki is indeed in the install dir of clearONE.

I hope it can be helped with an update, because i havn't found any recent new versions. That would be nice, because i have no intention of abandoning this awesome skin.

S2002    0

The Problem with Simplicity Clear. But no one can help.

Pechorin    0

hi! i know this project is abandoned, but i still use clearone skin and now i have i problem which somebody could solve.

the problem is when i use 2 plugins, the second one have a fixed sized and i cant change it... it happens, for example with the album list and the gen lyrics plugins.

i looked in the skin files, but i dont know where to look for and what to change, anybody could help?

thanks so much

ZombieFly    219
first of all, i want to thank you for this skin,

this is the skin i've been searching for for years, thanks a lot Axialix!

but since a couple of days i've been getting an error:

winamperrorpo2.jpg

Script Failure. Press left mouse button to continue. Guru Meditation #0021 022A3F27 1 5 Script Fatal Error scripts/system.maki

now i've found out that guru meditations are almost always skin problems, and system.maki is indeed in the install dir of clearONE.

I hope it can be helped with an update, because i havn't found any recent new versions. That would be nice, because i have no intention of abandoning this awesome skin.

i get the same error if i try and play streamed media while using clearone. I don't think it can handle the dynamic now playing information. Due to the skin no longer being developed, i've learned to live with this and switch off the skin for streams.

CABHATSMARSP6776a    0

Docked Toolbar! Me like!

Unknown Chaos    0

This Skin works with Winamp 5.35, I simply re-installed an older version of winamp (like ver 5.24 or down to 5.2), and have the clearone skin loaded in, and reinstalled the newer version of winamp and it works fine, no glitch or anything.

Pechorin    0
This Skin works with Winamp 5.35, I simply re-installed an older version of winamp (like ver 5.24 or down to 5.2), and have the clearone skin loaded in, and reinstalled the newer version of winamp and it works fine, no glitch or anything.

does it fix the resizing problem too? that would be really fine