clearONE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi! i am having a problem and maybe some of you can help me.

the problem is that some covers are not shown, and i have no idea why, i have looked for relations between covers not shown, but i got nothing.

some of you knows the characteristics what the images need for be shown? and why could some of them fail?

thank you very much, i hope somebody could help me

hi! i am having a problem and maybe some of you can help me.

the problem is that some covers are not shown, and i have no idea why, i have looked for relations between covers not shown, but i got nothing.

some of you knows the characteristics what the images need for be shown? and why could some of them fail?

thank you very much, i hope somebody could help me

I'm having the same problem with the latest Winamp, some covers will show and others will not. It's a problem with the skin itself, it really needs to be updated.

I'm having the same problem with the latest Winamp, some covers will show and others will not. It's a problem with the skin itself, it really needs to be updated.

okej, thank you for the answer.

i would like a new update, but i think it will be difficult

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It doesn't seem to render properly when I dock the window at a certain position.

Luckily I don't use docking anyway :p This skin is second to none! :D

Edit:

WIth this skin my winamp uses 70mb of ram just started, and goes up to 160-180mb using it all the day.. Incredible

It uses a steady 25mb for me :unsure:

• 1 month later...

first of all, i want to thank you for this skin,

this is the skin i've been searching for for years, thanks a lot Axialix!

but since a couple of days i've been getting an error:

winamperrorpo2.jpg

Script Failure. Press left mouse button to continue. Guru Meditation #0021 022A3F27 1 5 Script Fatal Error scripts/system.maki

now i've found out that guru meditations are almost always skin problems, and system.maki is indeed in the install dir of clearONE.

I hope it can be helped with an update, because i havn't found any recent new versions. That would be nice, because i have no intention of abandoning this awesome skin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi! i know this project is abandoned, but i still use clearone skin and now i have i problem which somebody could solve.

the problem is when i use 2 plugins, the second one have a fixed sized and i cant change it... it happens, for example with the album list and the gen lyrics plugins.

i looked in the skin files, but i dont know where to look for and what to change, anybody could help?

thanks so much

first of all, i want to thank you for this skin,

this is the skin i've been searching for for years, thanks a lot Axialix!

but since a couple of days i've been getting an error:

winamperrorpo2.jpg

Script Failure. Press left mouse button to continue. Guru Meditation #0021 022A3F27 1 5 Script Fatal Error scripts/system.maki

now i've found out that guru meditations are almost always skin problems, and system.maki is indeed in the install dir of clearONE.

I hope it can be helped with an update, because i havn't found any recent new versions. That would be nice, because i have no intention of abandoning this awesome skin.

i get the same error if i try and play streamed media while using clearone. I don't think it can handle the dynamic now playing information. Due to the skin no longer being developed, i've learned to live with this and switch off the skin for streams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This Skin works with Winamp 5.35, I simply re-installed an older version of winamp (like ver 5.24 or down to 5.2), and have the clearone skin loaded in, and reinstalled the newer version of winamp and it works fine, no glitch or anything.

This Skin works with Winamp 5.35, I simply re-installed an older version of winamp (like ver 5.24 or down to 5.2), and have the clearone skin loaded in, and reinstalled the newer version of winamp and it works fine, no glitch or anything.

does it fix the resizing problem too? that would be really fine