Macworld 2006 Discussion

i think if they release a dualcore iBook that im sold :blush: i will prolly be one of the first to order it.....just like i did last year with the mac mini :pinch:

I'm gonna say No intel Mac's yet.

However -

iBook Speed bump...

Some kind of a new shuffle... Possibly Smaller?

iLife 06 w/ Front Row & Bluetooth Remote

Mighty Mouse... BLUETOOTH!!

I want Front Row for all Mac's with a bluetooth remote, and maybe a sneak peak at 10.5.

From someone who was Front Row, I can tell you that it has a lot of kinks that still needs to be worked out so I dont see why they would release it to all Macs yet. Once they get it worked out it will be ground breaking for Media Centers. Front Row and the remote are awesome and is a great feature but its not quite there yet.

there is so much mystery going on at this years macworld.

It reminds at the time they were gonna open al copone's vault. ><!!

I would be drooling for black & white ibooks! It would match the E320 exterior white, and black interior! delecious!

I have strong faith in intel ibooks being released it's a desperate confident hunch.

Preview of Leopard and the new UI.

New Generation! Just like on INitial D 4th stage!

Time for my prediction:

New iBooks available that day

New PowerBooks announced for February/March

iLife '06 (with a completely revamped iPhoto)

.Mac updates (don't really care about those, I don't use it)

iWork 2 (with a spreadsheet program, Open Document support)

New iPod Shuffle

Of course, I will probably get just 1 or 2 of these right and miss completely a few others.

those will be pretty funny :p

speaking of that, having seen from CES. What will Steve think about those, do you think he will make that public or even say anything for that matter?

they allready had those massive banners up in the fall didn't they?

Redmond we have a problem.

Redmond start your photocopiers

and

Introducing Longhorn

all with the OSX tiger cd below them, those were hillarious.

I would love to see a intelibook launch on tuesday and a announcement for the the realase of the power book.

.Mac upgrades will be happening check this out

From MacRumors:

Readers report that Apple's .Mac service will be undergoing scheduled maintenance during the Macworld Keynote speech, spawning speculation that .Mac updates are in the works:

Mac will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST on 1/10/06. All .Mac services will be affected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Previous rumors had suggested that Apple was revamping its content delivery system to offer feature-length content. Rumors pointed towards the use of .Mac storage for delivery of these products.

they allready had those massive banners up in the fall didn't they?

Redmond we have a problem.

Redmond start your photocopiers

and

Introducing Longhorn

all with the OSX tiger cd below them, those were hillarious.

I would love to see a intelibook launch on tuesday and a announcement for the the realase of the power book.

too bad it's too late for MS to copy from 10.5, they're catching up to tiger but they will fallback again

i'm hoping for the Intel iBooks will come out, I know several people who will buy them as soon as the go on sale.

yup, i got my money ready for tuesday....looks like apple will get some more of my money :(

yup, i got my money ready for tuesday....looks like apple will get some more of my money :(

I don't recommend buying a rev A version immediately give it at least 2 months to see if any complaints were filed or if anything has been recalled. You'll surely get a reliable machine this way! ^^

I'm really hoping for new iBooks or some sort of powerbook or, (not likely, but still would rock) an Apple tablet. My dad's going to take my powerbook and i'm going to get whatever laptop or portable Apple makes is upgraded, (and BTW, for those with iMac and Front Row, do you use the remote with any other apps? it works with iPhoto, iTunes, QT, DVD player, and also, if you hold the play/pause button while in any app, it will cause the mac to go to sleep)

I don't recommend buying a rev A version immediately give it at least 2 months to see if any complaints were filed or if anything has been recalled. You'll surely get a reliable machine this way! ^^

i bought a rev A mac mini and i never had any problems with it (the person i sold it to is loving it still and no problems)

im not the type of person who likes to wait, i like new stuff when its really new :p